President-Elect Trump taking time today to discuss the dangers of vaccinations.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
President-elect Donald Trump is meeting Tuesday with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a prominent figure in the anti-vaccine movement who's pushed thoroughly discredited theories linking vaccines to autism. It's one of several meetings on vaccines that Trump has held with anti-vaccine leaders in recent months.

Kennedy became a figurehead of the anti-vaccine movement in 2005 when he declared that a mercury preservative in vaccines was responsible for the surge in diagnoses of autism in young children. The idea was debunked by science — among other evidence, autism diagnoses kept increasing in generations of children who received vaccines that no longer contained the preservative, which the pharmaceutical industry had removed from its U.S. formulations. But Kennedy continues to blame vaccines for what he has called a “Holocaust” against children.

In statements on Twitter and during the campaign, Trump has been sympathetic to the idea that vaccines are dangerous. During an early GOP debate, Trump said he believed in the autism link, and he met in August with British physician Andrew Wakefield, proponent of the idea that CDC has covered up pharmaceutical industry poisoning of the brains of millions of children.

“[Y]ou take this little beautiful baby, and you pump — I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child,” Trump said in a September 2015 GOP debate when he again cited the discredited link between vaccines — or vaccine dosing schedules — and autism.

"If I were President I would push for proper vaccinations but would not allow one time massive shots that a small child cannot take - AUTISM," he tweeted in 2014.

Trump transition officials described the Trump Tower meeting with Kennedy as focused on vaccines.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donal...017/01/trump-meets-robert-f-kennedy-jr-233417

Not sure if Kennedy will be speaking to Trump after or before the Finding Bigfoot guys.

I never got any vaccinations except the ones I got right after being born and I am still alive.

My immune system trumps all.

For what it's worth, Japan postponed Vaccinations until 2+ years and their IMR fell significantly..

e4fd59ffd5026e8d4fc2498d89905d41.jpg

Lol these fucking people. Scared about globalists bringing the world together..

No big deal if your candidate wants to resurrect extinct deadly viruses.

Do we really need a major outbreak of smallpox to shut these dumb fuckers up?

LMAO - Nice website.
That's not where I originally saw the info. I researched back in 2000, when my child was about to be born. I can't remember the original source.

That's too much chart for me to comprehend. Is it dealing only with mortality rates or is there information on autism too?

Do you disbelieve that timing could play a role?

Did I say that?

This thread is about anti-vax movement that is plaguing the mind of retards everywhere.

That's what I'm talking about. Talking about the Japanese practices of vaccinations really doesn't have any bearing on this discussion.. since they still fucking take their vaccines.

Well, it's officially officially official.

He's yugely retarded. Truly bigly.

Good for Mr. President-elect. It's disgusting that so many children are deformed from vaccines and then go on to become Liberals.

Back