Premier League Thread v200: End of Another Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacazette has spoken:

Looks like we may be adding his name to the list of quality strikers to wear Atletico colours

@Edwin

Lacazette has spoken:

Looks like we may be adding his name to the list of quality strikers to wear Atletico colours

@Edwin

Another one we didn't bother going for and now will go for £50m+

fuck sake

Spurs performance since Leonard went down is embarrassing, they should of still won that game 1.
True, they should've won game 1 still. I think they do if Leonard wasn't hurt. However even if healthy, the Dubs would've won in 5, but now will probably sweep. We just gotta fast forward to the Finals though it's what we all knew was going to happen anyways.

What Zaza Bitchulia did was weak, I hate those things. Should be a Flagrant 2 foul. Of course I speak as someone who has had that happen to them. It is awful as hell. Hate that shit.

Although bitch ass smAlldridge tried to do the same thing to Durcant in game 2. Watch that second step he takes.

No surprise from the dirty ass Spuds.

@Chris Partlow you see the craziness that ensued in Ligue 2? :eek:

Yes I was going to post about that, crazy stuff

For the unaware, basically the top 6 in Ligue 2 were only separated by 3 points, meaning that any of them could win. In France the top 2 get auto promoted and the 3rd place plays the 3rd worst in L1 in a playoff, same thing that Germany does.

Entering the day
406E9E4E00000578-4514244-image-m-20_1495018556181.jpg

Strasbourg won so they won the league. Lens, Brest, and Nimes all won as well and after their results were slotted in the 2-4 places, in that order.

Not too long after, Troyes, who were down 2-0 at the half and scored in the 60th, 77th and 88th minutes to win 3-2, which then gave them 2nd place, leapfrogging all 3 of those teams.

Meanwhile a few minutes later Amiens were tied and as it stood they would have finished 6th. Then this happened:

With that, Amiens finished 2nd which dropped Troyes to 3rd meaning they need a playoff now and dropped Lens out of promotion to 4th after 88th and 96th minute goals

Shocking stuff, this is what makes sports so great. Next year will be Amiens first year in the top division, and last year they were in the 3rd division.

I love this game hahahahahajahaha

True, they should've won game 1 still. I think they do if Leonard wasn't hurt. However even if healthy, the Dubs would've won in 5, but now will probably sweep. We just gotta fast forward to the Finals though it's what we all knew was going to happen anyways.

What Zaza Bitchulia did was weak, I hate those things. Should be a Flagrant 2 foul. Of course I speak as someone who has had that happen to them. It is awful as hell. Hate that shit.

Although bitch ass smAlldridge tried to do the same thing to Durcant in game 2. Watch that second step he takes.

No surprise from the dirty ass Spuds.

100% agree, man I don't know who takes the final, I told my mate if it's GSW vs cavs that GSW would win it easily but damn cavs are playing sooooooo good.

For the unaware, basically the top 6 in Ligue 2 were only separated by 3 points, meaning that any of them could win. In France the top 2 get auto promoted and the 3rd place plays the 3rd worst in L1 in a playoff, same thing that Germany does.

Entering the day

Strasbourg won so they won the league. Lens, Brest, and Nimes all won as well and after their results were slotted in the 2-4 places, in that order.

Not too long after, Troyes, who were down 2-0 at the half and scored in the 60th, 77th and 88th minutes to win 3-2, which then gave them 2nd place, leapfrogging all 3 of those teams.

Meanwhile a few minutes later Amiens were tied and as it stood they would have finished 6th. Then this happened:

With that, Amiens finished 2nd which dropped Troyes to 3rd meaning they need a playoff now and dropped Lens out of promotion to 4th after 88th and 96th minute goals

Shocking stuff, this is what makes sports so great. Next year will be Amiens first year in the top division, and last year they were in the 3rd division.

Holy shit, do any of these 6 play each other.

Entering the day

I was unaware and now i'm aware

f'n crazy!

what a post

thanks for reporting this

Fun fact Ligue 2 is sponsored by Dominos lmao, so it's really the "Dominos Ligue 2" like Barclays Premier League

I had Dominos a few hours ago, could be a coincidence, but my inner workings lead me to believe my Ligue enthusiasm support was the reason

Any of you recall John Bostock? He debuted at Crystal Palace when he was 15 years old :eek:. Was with Spurs but never played. Now he plays for Lens and won the pizza league player of the year.

100% agree, man I don't know who takes the final, I told my mate if it's GSW vs cavs that GSW would win it easily but damn cavs are playing sooooooo good.
Both teams are rolling. It's what great teams do come playoff time.

Cavs took off the second half of the season playing horrible defense but I never doubted they'd flip the switch in the yoffs and they sure have. They were 23-23 in their last 46 games, but will sweep their way to the Finals. Granted the LEast is weak but it's similar to what the 2010 Celtshits did. They went a similar .500 record like Clevecand but still made it to game 7 of the Finals.

LeBron is playing at a level only Jordan has. It's incredible.

Can't wait for the Finals.

Fun fact Ligue 2 is sponsored by Dominos lmao, so it's really the "Dominos Ligue 2" like Barclays Premier League

I had Dominos a few hours ago, could be a coincidence, but my inner workings lead me to believe my Ligue enthusiasm support was the reason

Any of you recall John Bostock? He debuted at Crystal Palace when he was 15 years old :eek:. Was with Spurs but never played. Now he plays for Lens and won the pizza league player of the year.

lmao you crack me up! what toppings on the pizza? C'mon, you need to report these things! :p

I do, I remember spurs had to go through a HUGE legal case when they signed him. All for nothing lol. Reminds me of that Gael Kakuta guy Chelsea signed once, they nearly got a transfer ban over him LOL. What happened to him?

Entering the day

Top notch analysis once again.

The commentary for goal was brilliant.

Cavs are winning the finals and you can take it to the bank.

@UltimateVictory

i cant get over how good this is. if it's the only song i hear until I'm rekt, I'll be fine with it.

BEST EVER SONG FROM HER.

@Deffid my tattoo has gone :(

only hullzee's name is faintly there. One true?

Cavs are winning the finals and you can take it to the bank.
Probably.

They know how to play the Dubs. They can somewhat defend them. Only team that can.

Then it comes down to superstars making plays and Durcant is good but he don't want none of LeJuice and Kyrie takes it to Staph.

@Deffid my tattoo has gone :(

only hullzee's name is faintly there. One true?
Nuuuu my name is gone :(

Might be a sign tbh

baby.gif

It was a must win game. If Pens lose it's basically over. Sens are pretty tough. I was sweating bullets in that 3rd period. They kept coming!

These shitty starting times make it basically impossible for me to watch the games :( Too early to sleep before the game, too late to stay up :mad:
Hope the Pens make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back