Premier League Thread v. 196: The End is Near...

Should I add a poll for Edwin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forsberg equaled De Bruynes record today if you go by bundesligas official stats. One game to go too.

I got a bit of shit, probably not quite my fair share tbh. Didn't have the best time at home. In all seriousness my biggest regret is I kinda took it out on easy targets a few times. Nothing bad, no injuries or anything like that. I do regret it even to this day however.

yeah you learn from it i guess

primary school was brilliant for me, I had my mum there lel. which had its pros and cons, but I felt 'safe' per say. then the change was so sudden and yeah, i genuinely hated going in, hated the people, hated everything about it for 5 years

yeah you learn from it i guess

primary school was brilliant for me, I had my mum there lel. which had its pros and cons, but I felt 'safe' per say. then the change was so sudden and yeah, i genuinely hated going in, hated the people, hated everything about it for 5 years

The good thing for me was, 2 years after GCSEs I was often drinking in the pub after work with people I hated in school. It was an institution in a small town and once it was done, pretty much nothing carried over.

The good thing for me was, 2 years after GCSEs I was often drinking in the pub after work with people I hated in school. It was an institution in a small town and once it was done, pretty much nothing carried over.

yeah lol, for me I just went as far away as I could from the place lol, our school ended after GCSEs

C_uJceIXUAAMhaZ.jpg

God Bless

stoke getting f'd up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back