Premier League Thread 2023/24 V5: The Arsenal v Man U Match Edition

Wot is your Fave sports brand

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no

go get some again today from somewhere else
Oddly enough, I'm leaning towards fish & chips. Take the Mrs. to get her beloved lobster roll while I enjoy simpler fare. Maybe
clip_image002.gif

pretty weird for sky to quote the interviewer and not the interviewee. not sure I've seen that before.
They suckered me, didn’t play it myself lol

Just confirmed that well will go to Bayern - ManU next Weds :);) @xtramob + Utd crew I'm gonna be neutral!

Thread is about to close, don't want that living on forever, plus @Arqueto pie'd it off anyway :(

We play in Dri-fit Technology and a new stadium. Castore is sitting 14th, it's unsightly.

I see. You don't have in you anymore... you've become s-o-f-t :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:
More drama, they're trying to keep it stirring up at United. ETH's lack of response isn't something that can add to the negativity.

Definitely odd when Pep fell out with Cancelo, it didn’t get the media attention of ETH/Sancho.

Definitely odd when Bissouma and Partey were accused of rape, media didn’t go in on them like Antony.

True enough. It's not a G wagon is it? Looks a bit different to me (not that I roll like that). And even my RAV4 has tint..
vultouri.jpg

Agreed, even my shitbox has tint. Driving in a fishbowl is almost as unsightly as wearing Castore.

It's definitely a G Wagon. They've hardly changed the shape since 1979.

1985-Mercedes-Benz-300GD-3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely odd when Pep fell out with Cancelo, it didn’t get the media attention of ETH/Sancho.

Definitely odd when Bissouma and Partey were accused of rape, media didn’t go in on them like Antony.

These cannot be denied. Also, Arsenal were still fucking PLAYING Partey when he was under investigation whereas United are demanded to drop and suspend the player or face the media's wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back