Premier League Thread 2018/19 v7: Karius Dah Gawd - Never Forget Edition

Will you build a shrine for Karius in your home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
  • Loris Karius on the brink of sealing a two-year loan move to Turkish side Besiktas
  • Karius has been maligned throughout his two years as a Liverpool goalkeeper
  • A fresh start in order to regroup and rebuild is best for him and for Liverpool
karius1.gif

Real-Madrid-Liverpool-3-1-Champions-League-2018-Final-6.gif

Fantasy Football Site :

League code:
85322-73931

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Chules, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98

Brighton - Got no fans

Bournemouth - Got no fans

Burnley - Got no fans

Cardiff City - WEO

Chelsea -

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Fulham - Ens189

Leicester - Old Bob

Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett

Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW

Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , Fadeless, RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver

Newcastle - Bubzeh

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Norwich - Kirku.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - CryptKeeper

Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che

Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin

Napoli - Fadeless

Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

DN92Pt2XcAAuGXO.jpg

Choons:

Just made some BIG BOY transfers.

Time to run up on ya'll.

Man like Chules is on POINT.

Getting my shit done for now lol.

Trying to keep up to date with the werk.

The submandibular triangle (or submaxillary or digastric triangle) corresponds to the region of the neck immediately beneath the body of the mandible.

I 've had my heart checked by the hospital a few times in the last few years, everytime I knew I was okay before I had even taken my shirt off, crazy to think this would cost someone thousands in amurica, but at the same time, I would guess, things do move a lot quicker in the US, and if a Doc fucks up, you can get some justice.

I read the same earlier this morning and thought "God I'm glad I'm not American".

My step brother, who is American, went into ER with severe flu last year (or something like that) - stayed in one night, bill was roughly 1.8k.

Cba with that work.

It's fucking mental. I saw some people saying stuff along the lines of "I don;t agree with universal healthcare, but this really sucks". Why would anyone disagree with universal haelthcare? Don't their fire brigade and police get funded by taxes? Why not another service that saves lives?

I 've had my heart checked by the hospital a few times in the last few years, everytime I knew I was okay before I had even taken my shirt off, crazy to think this would cost someone thousands in amurica, but at the same time, I would guess, things do move a lot quicker in the US, and if a Doc fucks up, you can get some justice.

I got myheart checked had blood tests and an ECG both in a day and had my results the next week. All for free.

Having a son now, I can only imagine the stress of being broke and risking your child's life because you're scared you won't be able to pay the bill.

Bless the NHS
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back