Premier League Thread 2018/19 v6: Praying That Man United Lose Today Match Edition

Are you also praying that Man United lose today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
found this group to play with regularly on overwatch. 4 girls including me and 3 fellas. most in america apart from this kid from yorkshire who just sent me a psn message confessing his feelings for me

tumblr_oide5vzsmr1rs0w1ho1_500.gif

found this group to play with regularly on overwatch. 4 girls including me and 3 fellas. most in america apart from this kid from yorkshire who just sent me a psn message confessing his feelings for me

All this cyber attention. Must be exhausting to keep the kids away all day?

first class back and she's banned mobiles

FML.

and she's gonna mark your contribution to the class.

FML.

lol.

its the bj lips due to your filler, you only have yourself to blame here missy. {<diva}

woman opposite me is like 30 and a graduate

seems up her own arse

Woke up to get ready for work this morning and the postman posted a package through the door.

Had my dad's name on it so figured he sent me something but messed up the name.

Opened it . . . . . Brand new Cardiff City home kit

Old man weo you fucking Lad

Let him down gently, please. We don't want another incel shooter type on our hands.

LMAO, poor kid.

lol my class has actually been really fun!

as fun as it can be lol

Fat man Raiola can take himself and his client elsewhere if they are that precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back