Premier League Thread 2018/19 v6: Praying That Man United Lose Today Match Edition

Are you also praying that Man United lose today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me a mommy, daddy
giphy.gif

im sleepin guys, rekt

night.

xoxoxo

If she feels like she wants something changed, and if it will make HERSELF feel better, why not?

This isn't real. Exhibit C of insta ruining you kids. Need to work on accomplishments and self esteem, not injecting fake fat into yer lips. FFS

This isn't real. Exhibit C of insta ruining you kids. Need to work on accomplishments and self esteem, not injecting fake fat into yer lips. FFS
Bruce follows the Book of Nash

Which Utd player is next to follow Zlatan & Rooney off to the MLS glue factory?

Mata is just about there. Galaxy could use Ash too.

@blokeybloke @Rawex Huddersfield vs Cardiff under 1.5 goals 13-8, correct score 0-0 11-2.
Thinking of doing those, not sure is Huddersfield defence really that bad they were just handed rough opening fixtures. Don't see much goals in either side.
I dont see any value next week, tbh.

Hudds looked ok going forward against Chelsea but Billings & Hamer are friggin awful & cant be trusted. Cardiff handled Newcastle much better in midfield than i expected them too. Also have Etheridge who has looked very good so far, even discounting his penalty saves.

Mooy might be the difference maker but his wife just babbed so his head might be away with the fairies.

Chelsea & Arsenal are being judged way too harshly ITT. Both are brand new projects and are only 2wks in.

City look flat out scary. The way Pep has Fernandinho spraying passes out wide to both flanks with wide CB's stepping up giving them options in the half space is some next level shit.

Spurs need to execute better. They're dominating sides but need to tighten up their finishing.

inter and spurs wanted Mata, he's still a bit away from murica imo
Think he's part of a dying breed, like Ozil, who can only influence games in the final 3rd. And even then, not in enough games.

I dont think Ozil was as bad yesterday as folk in here made out but when you're on 350k a wk it is certainly reasonable to expect to get more influence on a game out of a player than he is having. Emery was totally correct taking him off.

Problem Arsenal have is they have too many players on the books who only specialize in one area. Naby, Bernardo & Eriksen are out there covering every blade of grass & contributing in all 3 parts of the pitch. Ars have Ozil, Mhki, Aaron & Iwobi who are all too inconsistent but more importantly VERY limited in the first two 3rds of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back