Premier League Thread 2018/19 v3: ARE YOU MORE COMITTED THAN EDEN HAZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal boss Unai Emery insists Petr Cech will remain his No 1 despite shaky start against Manchester City

<Wenger85>
Coulda just bought a CB instead then

Coulda just bought a CB instead then
They did tho

Sokratis-Papastathopoulos-717438.jpg

@blokeybloke
Wanted to comment on your post about Rakitic coming on and Barca's odds getting better. Love some Rakitic me. Just steady and solid as always. We keep bringing in all these MF's like Turan, Gomes, Denis, Arthur, Vidal, Paulinho. Rumored to be in for Verratti, Pogba, Eriksen, Thiago, Rabiot, etc... yet Rakitic survives like he is Michael Myers in the Halloween movies.
Think you may have misinterpreted my post, mate.

He was coming on & i thought dayum, Barca's got this let me go drop some cash on them. A lot of other people thought the same & beat me to it cuz the odds got worse , not better.

It wasnt wild movement like when Messi say comes off bench in Copa Del Rey matches but it was still quite significant.

Barca are pretty much unbettable straight up in La Liga games. Can only make money on their prop bets.

Think you may have misinterpreted my post, mate.

He was coming on & i thought dayum, Barca's got this let me go drop some cash on them. A lot of other people thought the same & beat me to it cuz the odds got worse , not better.

It wasnt wild movement like when Messi say comes off bench in Copa Del Rey matches but it was still quite significant.

Barca are pretty much unbettable straight up in La Liga games. Can only make money on their prop bets.
I misworded that post then. I understood that Rakitic coming on gave Barca a better chance at winning the match and I was incorrect in saying their odds of winning the match got better but of course their betting odds got worse. Is that correct?

I enjoy betting occasionally but I'm still pretty green with some of the terminology.

Woke up to a familiar feeling in my stomach. Arsenal lost again.
Early days, mate. New Manager's have to make points to the old guard sometimes before selecting their own best XI.

I remember Conte doing the same at Chelsea starting Ivanovic, who was done but was also a big well loved figure in dressing room & on the terraces. Made his point after Branislav had a mare, started his best side there on out & then went on to win the Lg Title.

Could see patterns of play being attempted, just not executed very well. Emery should come good for you. Just not overnight.

Young kid Ghendouza is a brave little fucker. Never hid.

Last edited:
I misworded that post then. I understood that Rakitic coming on gave Barca a better chance at winning the match and I was incorrect in saying their odds of winning the match got better but of course their betting odds got worse. Is that correct?

I enjoy betting occasionally but I'm still pretty green with some of the terminology.
Yes, pal.

Iirc The odds went from like -150 out to -185

-150 is having to stake $150 to win $100 ........... -185 is having to stake $185 to win $100

Fn chules stealing my Marcelo/kebab shop worker gimmick for the natives

disgusting

Is there something wrong with Sherdog again? Threads are all in weird order outside of the stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back