Premier League Thread 2018/19 v23 : F**K International Break Again And Again!!! Edition

Who wins Chael or Fedor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LEWIS540 @UVee @Jimmy McGill @Dr.J @Chris Partlow

Rank in order from best to worst:

Sanchez
Zaha
Rashford
Depay

I've only watched streamable goals from Depay so I can't really put him anywhere. He thought way too much of himself when he was with us I know that much.

Zaha (Palace can't do without him but he's not in top top form recently, prone to a sulk)
Rashford (Playing with his head down too much plus quite selfish the past year, terrible terrible set-piece taker)
Sanchez (winning goal aside he wasn't very good against Newcastle either)

Rashford's international form pushes him up a bit

I've only watched streamable goals from Depay so I can't really put him anywhere. He thought way too much of himself when he was with us I know that much.

Zaha (Palace can't do without him but he's not in top top form recently, prone to a sulk)
Rashford (Playing with his head down too much plus quite selfish the past year, terrible terrible set-piece taker)
Sanchez (winning goal aside he wasn't very good against Newcastle either)

Rashford's international form pushes him up a bit
I believe zaha picked up a knock if anybody has him for ff.

Logged back in to add that I've been really struglging over the past few days and I also cried like a fass today.

Yes im sensitive.

Yes I need to "man up"

Yes I need to "get it together".

Tell me what I already don't know.

And me posting on this thread all this time is just a nuisance to most of you.

If your username isn't @frenz or @UVee or @Carl Drogo, don't PM me.

I'm not gonna post if it's just annoying, and that's all I do because I never watch anything football related these days.

Done with this thread. Enjoy your football discussion and everything else.

Cue the crying gifs and whatnot. I'm not gonna check anything here on out.

If your username isn't those 3, don't bother either.

Laters.

oh. :(

So if I can't pm you can you pm me the updated gym selfies? Like keeping the av current is all.

Stay safe brotherbae. xoxo.

Let's do it fam.
Did you ever eat Goose Gossage Burgers and Sports?

I love Goose Gossage Burgers and Sports.
I never did. I started getting into Denver more in the Spring and summer when I was living in CO. I loved heading down to Rockies games—pre-gaming on the rooftop bars by the stadiums then grabbing some Rockpile tickets for $4. That was their World Series year, too. Used to love the late night street food, but I think the craft beer played a big role in that.

We have two that haven't been cleaned since I started there and I finally just HADDANUFF last night. Sliced my finger open, spent 3 hours in filth oil and grime. And only finished 1 haha WE GO AGAIN 2nite

@Chules fingerprints all over the prem fred. #bless

Rest now sweet prince

@El Che Simmons last few minutes are still utter trash lmao.

He's scared to shoot. Just gotta back up off him and force him to shoot.

I hate Bostcan but they are going to be amazing this year. Hopefully they have too much talent and they start complaining and imploding on each other but I doubt it.

He's scared to shoot. Just gotta back up off him and force him to shoot.

I hate Bostcan but they are going to be amazing this year. Hopefully they have too much talent and they start complaining and imploding on each other but I doubt it.
Irving went like 2-13 or some shit and they still win 10+ against their biggest competition in the east.

Irving went like 2-13 or some shit and they still win 10+ against their biggest competition in the east.
The Least is a joke but hopefully the cRaptors and Cucks will provide a better challenge. I'm not sold on the Sixers to be a challenge this year. Should win 50 games but they didn't improve over the off season and their GM/Coach situation isn't very good. Hopefully the cRaps are better with Kawhi and the Cucks can put it together with a new coach(big upgrade from last year)and Giannis having a huge season.

I'm going to have to support the Warriors over the Celtshits in the Finals... <{hfved}>

The Least is a joke but hopefully the cRaptors and Cucks will provide a better challenge. I'm not sold on the Sixers to be a challenge this year. Should win 50 games but they didn't improve over the off season and their GM/Coach situation isn't very good. Hopefully the cRaps are better with Kawhi and the Cucks can put it together with a new coach(big upgrade from last year)and Giannis having a huge season.

I'm going to have to support the Warriors over the Celtshits in the Finals... <{hfved}>
Hmm I'll be supporting Lakers over Bostcan in the finals.

Irving to go down injured at one point doe.

Hmm I'll be supporting Lakers over Bostcan in the finals.

Irving to go down injured at one point doe.
I like your optimism on both accounts yet I don't see the first part unless the Lakers make a trade or GSW gets injured.

Hope Cryrie signs a long term contract before his inevitable injury.

@Chules fingerprints all over the prem fred. #bless

Rest now sweet prince
<JerryWWF> another meltdown I presume ?

I'll fill in while he's getting his shit together then, might be a bit dated though.

Debbie Bae

Tiffany Bae

bought these new shoes in either 87 or 88, think it was the latter
eNJHj5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back