Premier League Thread 2018/19 v2: COYS - Emery OUT - Arsenal v Man City Edition

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long can't even make the Southampton squad and Walters could make a Burnley come back. Which one is three years younger again?

Bike rack fever is spreading around the globe

Ozil pump this season.

Hope he stays fit. 30+ assists LOOMS

Auba stays fit 35+ goals LOOMS
mgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we're gonna win the fookin leagueeeeeeee

so sad. she looks hot in the before

agree, she ruined a good look, can't blame her for wanting ''work done'' but she went too far.

g1vy4ht.jpg

vHGEPwx.png

Lol...we will see about that my friend.
I'll keep my powder dry until about half 5ish .
Where I maybe back to dish a bit of shite owt..

Hopefully this fucking hangover has subsided by then.

it's gonna get worse

AUBAMEGYANGGGGGGGGGG

@Deffid @WallyBear what is Leno's distribution like? Emery is talking up a lot that he wants to be able to start the attack from the goalkeeper here. Balls over the top to Auba and Laca sound good to me.

I honestly don't know, I didn't watch that much Bundesliga in the last few years. From what I've seen: I think he is no ter Stegen, but he should be way better than Cech when it comes to passing and ball distribution.

I honestly don't know, I didn't watch that much Bundesliga in the last few years. From what I've seen: I think he is no ter Stegen, but he should be way better than Cech when it comes to passing and ball distribution.
Seeing a lot of people down playing him. I'm hoping while he might not be the best keeper around he can be effective in the system Arsenal are going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back