Premier League Thread 2018/19 v19: Jose Mourinho Bless Edition

Does Maureen deserve more time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you do but you dont watch Barca every week or follow them day to day. On paper they should win but they should also have not dropped points in 3 straight matches against scrubs.
For context,
Early red card in the 1st match & Messi didn't play in the 2nd one.

Spurs are missing 3 of their 4 best players. Eriksen, Vertonghen & Alli.

Ok so I met up with my pal that I met up with the guy I ran my 5k with. Nice guy and he's got me into running socially.

So he was like, we're gonna go to X and meet up with a few other runners.

I was like yay, I was hoping the Canadian midget medic bae that I started fancying would be with us.

She wasn't. I was like :( when I didn't see her. She's a regular so maybe next time innit.

So we had a fair few runners assembled, like 10 of us. Avengers, assemble! Then as we were leaving, another girl was like sorry im lateee, i was like she's kinda fit lol and had a arse in my head. Blonde, blue eyes.

So as we're running, I stayed the whole way with her and started talking to her and whatnot.

She's a 2nd year nursing student.

So as our group run came to an end, about 7km, I was like, I'm not really that tired, does anyone fancy runnign more with me? LOL

And she was like "Yeah I will!"

so me and her ran to a nearby park and did a lap.

Then sat on a bench and started talking.

And we were on the topic of music. And I was like "I last saw Halsey in concert"

and she went

"OMG!!, I play her music in my flat and my flatmates say turn that shit off, I love her music, I can't believe you like her!"

Then I showed her my videos from the concert on my phone

Then we ran back to her place and she was like it was so great getitng to know you, I'm glad I got out for this.

And we're gonna run together on Saturday lol.

Don't know if she's baeable or anything, but a shag? DEFFO.

Emily.

There's your story of the day.

I was wearing a vest with my guns on show

Crispy imo

sock ultraboost shuce > normal ultraboost shuce

10/10 review

I need to buy another pair

Need to stockpile on them lol

We're gonna get a Wuthering Heights length novel/post when chules finally loses his virginity aren't we

Ok so I met up with my pal that I met up with the guy I ran my 5k with. Nice guy and he's got me into running socially.

I was like yay, I was hoping the Canadian midget medic bae that I started fancying would be with us.

She wasn't. I was like :( when I didn't see her. She's a regular so maybe next time innit.

So we had a fair few runners assembled, like 10 of us. Avengers, assemble! Then as we were leaving, another girl was like sorry im lateee, i was like she's kinda fit lol and had a arse in my head. Blonde, blue eyes.

So as we're running, I stayed the whole way with her and started talking to her and whatnot.

So as our group run came to an end, about 7km, I was like, I'm not really that tired, does anyone fancy runnign more with me? LOL

And we were on the topic of music. And I was like "I last saw Halsey in concert"

and she went

"OMG!!, I play her music in my flat and my flatmates say turn that shit off, I love her music, I can't believe you like her!"

Then we ran back to her place and she was like it was so great getitng to know you, I'm glad I got out for this.

Emily.

Her flatmates sound cool

Also why do you have an agender bestie if we still have to hear about this bollocks

what else do I have to offer this thread?

I dont watch football anymore

no one likes the lesbians I post

no one likes the music I post

I'm finished on this platform

We're gonna get a Wuthering Heights length novel/post when chules finally loses his virginity aren't we
Could always give him a forum ban (Sports Bar). Wonder if he ends up at WR, Mayberry or OT?

what else do I have to offer this thread?

I dont watch football anymore

no one likes the lesbians I post

no one likes the music I post

I'm finished on this platform

Go and eat something you're crashing again!

You gonna play Hitman anytime soon? That was quality entertainment.

Raw said he'd buy me the next season if I agree to stream it. I think I'd disappoint you guys, I got good at the last one lel.

i'll make the next thread quickly

and she went

Emily.

xXoKk1g.jpg

never mind a story of the day, word of the day is.....Plagiarism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back