Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

And I'm studying all this shit, and I knwo fuck all lmao
That fills me with confidence. .
When I'm having a gastroscopy or what ever its called and you tell me to bend over... Heh

Seeing him resign after Brexit was fucking amazing!

I'd vote for Brexit again.

Have fun pal
Well I was on the fence but ended up voting out.. And would do again.
Cya in a bit pal..

That fills me with confidence. .
When I'm having a gastroscopy or what ever its called and you tell me to bend over... Heh

Colonoscopy ;)

I actually saw one being done on my last placement

was fucking hiliarous

the doc had her own spotify playlist going on whilst the patients were high on drugs

She was playing shit I knew like 1975/Demi Lovato/Pitbull!

They tell you what they collect, I don't get the surprise.

True, but it's still a bit mad to me that we don't care. Like in the quote above kind of says. 10 years ago, if someone was to ask me if I'd let 2 companies basically know everything about me and have a mic and camera in my house, I'd have said "fuck no", but here I am allowing it to happen because I couldn't be arsed to read the small print.

Ever had that situation where you talk about something with a mate (face to face, not online) and the next thing you know you're seeing ads about it? Only started seeing articles on it recently.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/facebook-isnt-spying-us-ads-12362519

@Rawex @UltimateVictory @Peteyandjia

can you set the below picture as my AV, seems that because im on dubbs i cant

f9jZoil.jpg

joe hart is so fucking shit​

True, but it's still a bit mad to me that we don't care. Like in the quote above kind of says. 10 years ago, if someone was to ask me if I'd let 2 companies basically know everything about me and have a mic and camera in my house, I'd have said "fuck no", but here I am allowing it to happen because I couldn't be arsed to read the small print.

Ever had that situation where you talk about something with a mate (face to face, not online) and the next thing you know you're seeing ads about it? Only started seeing articles on it recently.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/facebook-isnt-spying-us-ads-12362519
It's not just 2 companies who get it it will be the ad/data companies who it's sold to as well + they a nice relationship with governments etc.

I don't see ads anywhere I'm blocked on all devices.

Absolute scenes in here if I could change avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back