Not open for further replies.
i observed fuck all coz the palcement was fucking shit lol

i'll let them know in the feedback. i'll have you know this now

then they want you to do fucking essays on shit lol

let me rest ffs

giphy.gif

Cardiff or Swansea?

Nope still dont get it.

Ronaldo makes it an incredible FIFTY career hat-tricks as he nets treble in thumping 6-3 win over Girona (... and Bale scores too)

NEW REAL MADRID 6-3 GIRONA - PETE JENSON: Anyone who had 2018 in the sweepstake for the year when Cristiano Ronaldo would finally go to seed should probably tear up their ticket. He has 21 goals since the turn of the year, more than any other player. With a spring in his step and a glint in his eye he scored his 50th career hat-trick at the Bernabeu on Sunday night as Real Madrid beat Girona 6-3. He now has 22 goals in La Liga – one more than Luis Suarez and three behind Lionel Messi. This end-to-end goal fest was perfect ground for him to show he’s still got as Madrid flexed their muscles before the international break.

O man spurs vs United is probably the greatest semi final a sherdogger can ask for.

Ronaldo makes it an incredible FIFTY career hat-tricks as he nets treble in thumping 6-3 win over Girona (... and Bale scores too)

NEW REAL MADRID 6-3 GIRONA - PETE JENSON: Anyone who had 2018 in the sweepstake for the year when Cristiano Ronaldo would finally go to seed should probably tear up their ticket. He has 21 goals since the turn of the year, more than any other player. With a spring in his step and a glint in his eye he scored his 50th career hat-trick at the Bernabeu on Sunday night as Real Madrid beat Girona 6-3. He now has 22 goals in La Liga – one more than Luis Suarez and three behind Lionel Messi. This end-to-end goal fest was perfect ground for him to show he’s still got as Madrid flexed their muscles before the international break.
LOL @ giving up 3 goals against Barca C

every manager is shitting on luke shaw lol

coincidence or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back