Premier League Thread 2017/18 v88: VAR är PSG?

VAR?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has fired yet another guy! Someone please tell him they aren't recording the apprentice, it's real life <Lmaoo>

Imagine the money a movie about Trumps time as a politician will make<CerseiPlotting>

3nu4vzohx5m01.jpg

hope the Avs make the yoffs this year. Looking good. MacKinnon is a monster.
Will be close between Wild, Avs and Stars. Hell Blues arent far behind if they win their games inhand.

Will be close between Wild, Avs and Stars. Hell Blues arent far behind if they win their games inhand.
lol @ Duchene wanting to get away from the Avs because they were sucking only to get traded to the Sens who immediately went in the tank while the Avs became one of the more exciting young teams coming up.

@frenzy just a heads up.

Don't say anything along the lines of "kill yourself" or talk about self harm as Twitter are suspending accounts that do that

What a fucking idiot

This could be the beginning of the end, looking for a different angle than in fighting, trash the clubs history and name, get those normal everyday fans {who aren't the ''Top Reds'' who haven't wanted him from day 1, and who bored the fuck out of everybody with the ''United Way'' bullshit}, to be just as pissed off with him........calling them ''My Chelsea'' .....again..... LOOMS.:rolleyes:

@frenzy just a heads up.

Don't say anything along the lines of "kill yourself" or talk about self harm as Twitter are suspending accounts that do that
killing myself or telling others to do so? instructions unclear

@UltimateVictory

im confused as to which one I'm attracted to more

alex_lynn_gunn.jpg

#MeToo #NonBinary #Bisexual

@frenzy just a heads up.

Wait they are suspending people thst have suicidal thoughts.

Bit rough.

Russia is to expel 23 British diplomats amid tensions over the nerve agent attack on a former spy and his daughter in the UK.

The Russian foreign ministry said staff from the UK's Moscow embassy would be expelled within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back