Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenzy

DYNCZmoXkAAedU-.jpg

LMAO!

“I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

As hilarious as that is, Mouriniho really is a cunt of a coward ain’t he? Take the blame for once u turd.

“I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

As hilarious as that is, Mouriniho really is a cunt of a coward ain’t he? Take the blame for once u turd.
Might be one of the douchiest comments he ever made and as we all know, that says something...

As a United coach after going out in the KO rounds: Well I also beat our club twice in the CL hurrr durrr, nothing new hurr durr

WTF

reading that genuinely made me lol out loud

Can't wait for Maureen to spend another £500m this Summer LOL

Enjoy this whilst it lasts!

Duck Tales was live. Liked the game on the NES too.

One of my personal faves growing up..

lol the similarities between me and you continue

again, top ten GOAT kids show

Might be one of the douchiest comments he ever made and as we all know, that says something...

As a United coach after going out in the KO rounds: Well I also beat our club twice in the CL hurrr durrr, nothing new hurr durr

WTF
Hose just proving he is a Mercenary or predicting Madrid to win it again?

I see @Tules is drunk from babycham again...only this time it's made from the tears of ManU fans...
<Moyes5>

Last edited:
The more I work on videos the more I realise what a pain copyright is.Like

The Sportsman want a video for Man City winning the league. My idea was to have pep as Daniel from the original Karate kid, beating the top six until the showdown with Jose in the final (finished with a crane kick)

was gonna mix this scene

with this scene

sadly it will never get passed copyright

The best ideas sometime fall to the wayside

The more I work on videos the more I realise what a pain copyright is.Like

The Sportsman want a video for Man City winning the league. My idea was to have pep as Daniel from the original Karate kid, beating the top six until the showdown with Jose in the final (finished with a crane kick)

was gonna mix this scene

with this scene

sadly it will never get passed copyright

The best ideas sometime fall to the wayside

"My friend, there will be stumbling blocks in life. There will be people waiting to put you down. There will be obstacles ready to knock you into next week. But ultimately we don't lie down and take them - we rise above it, come back strong and WE GO AGAIN" - Sir @Bubzeh - 03/08/2017

tumblr_m7uk8gvliq1qa2j8co1_500.png

“When I was young there were beatniks. Hippies. Punks. Gangsters. Now you’re a hacktivist. Which I would probably be if I was 20. Shuttin’ down MasterCard. But there’s no look to that lifestyle! Besides just wearing a bad outfit with bad posture. Has WikiLeaks caused a look? No! I’m mad about that. If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that.

- John Waters on the sorry style of today’s rebels

@frenzy

This room is in 10 minutes followers-only mode. Follow wingsofredemption to join the community!

<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

hope the fat bastard chokes on his spit tongiht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back