Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao most Ozzie's hate London but the ones that do like it.. LOVE IT

It's just too fast paced for a lot of people and if you struggle to adjust you're not going to enjoy it. At least I know that I can do that pace, so there's nowhere in the UK that will be too much of a shock for me in terms of pace. It's like what Bane said init...

giphy.gif

When I come back from a 2 week holiday, in a nice slow paced country, it does make me realise how mental it is though.

They got KFC's in Rome and going based off the pics I've seen, they look clean. :eek:

The KFC's here, no matter the city, look like dumpsters.
It's been my experience that the standard varies too much between KFC franchises. My local one is really crap(excessive use of the heat lamps) but at another one in an area were i get a lot of work it was great.

I've only tried Popeyes once. It was fairly recent, after the last Popeyes > KFC chat ITT. I enjoyed it.

It's just too fast paced for a lot of people and if you struggle to adjust you're not going to enjoy it. At least I know that I can do that pace, so there's nowhere in the UK that will be too much of a shock for me in terms of pace. It's like what Bane said init...

giphy.gif

When I come back from a 2 week holiday, in a nice slow paced country, it does make me realise how mental it is though.

yeah it's way too loud and noisy for me.

I moved out of London for abit to Watford for work and it was slightly toned down and I could just manage better with it.

I wanted to move to Exeter/Devon a few years ago but shit didn't work out coz I ballsed up my uni interview lol

Wouldn't mind giving London a shot. Lots of great European cities would be cool to live in one of them for a bit, won't ever happen though.

yeah it's way too loud and noisy for me.

I moved out of London for abit to Watford for work and it was slightly toned down and I could just manage better with it.

I wanted to move to Exeter/Devon a few years ago but shit didn't work out coz I ballsed up my uni interview lol

I couldn't do Exeter/Devon just because the lack of ethnic people. Don't want Jr growing up as the only brown lad in his class. Also don't fancy being stared at everywhere I go.

wish everyone who's phoning never eats again in their life

world is full of cunts that need to be put down ASAP

I couldn't do Exeter/Devon just because the lack of ethnic people. Don't want Jr growing up as the only brown lad in his class. Also don't fancy being stared at everywhere I go.

The uni there was pretty diverse. Plymouth is like THE uni city. Shit otherwise but fun times lol.

Fuck sake, wish I went.

1.2k. Not dreadful but it's the excess and compulsory excess charges that make me lol. Not worth claiming unless you drive the thing into a tree.
I recently quoted my car for insurance, it was half of yours.

What annoys me is that car insurance prices are different depending where you live. I'm gonna register my car insurance using my parents address because it's more expensive where i'm living now (Stratford).

@LEWIS540 @Nowhere Fast @Twelve75 @UltimateVictory @Chris Partlow @UnitedFansWhoPostInThisThread

Anyone else feeling optimistic about the game today? I definitely feel like United are going to get a draw at minimum, and I truly believe that they will win the game. I believe that Pogba is actually goign to have a good game and that they'll win this game and the tie. Maybe I am just being overly optimistic, but I really do believe this. Probably foolish to be optimistic about this team givev the recent performances, but I am going to predict a 2-0 win w/ goals from Lukaku and Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back