Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bubzeh

You should get yourself some of them protein sandals everyone's talking about. Disposable gym shoes that double up as a protein bar after you've finished your workout. I heard they were only 29.99 for a pack of 10 pairs. That's less than a quid a day. Plus you save room in the gym bag on the journey home.

Oh and I heard they come in 3-5 delicious flavours but I've not thought of them yet.

guys i ordered those blue jordan 1s lol

@Bubzeh

You should get yourself some of them protein sandals everyone's talking about. Disposable gym shoes that double up as a protein bar after you've finished your workout. I heard they were only 29.99 for a pack of 10 pairs. That's less than a quid a day. Plus you save room in the gym bag on the journey home.

Oh and I heard they come in 3-5 delicious flavours but I've not thought of them yet.

Fuck off

Dude's almost Ronda level of pathetic now. I think I've only ever wanted like 3 or 4 fighters to brutally lose their next fight but man... Shame too cos he's a top fighter without the salt.

To be fair, the last thing I'd want to have when someone knocked me out is them come over and kiss me and then whisper sweet nothings in my ear. A firm handshake or karate bow and leave me alone, please.

Still, I celebrated that victory like a mofo.

Am legit having a meltdown over these shoes. I've seen some I like but they're sketcher. SKETCHERS. I thought they were for kids? Cba.

@El Che @Mga223 @Nowhere Fast

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dude needs to shut the fuck up tbh, he is funny but he is pushing a lot of buttons.

Lakers won't be afraid to fuck ball off, he isn't lebron coming out of college

Dude needs to shut the fuck up tbh, he is funny but he is pushing a lot of buttons.

Lakers won't be afraid to fuck ball off, he isn't lebron coming out of college

Hasn't their record improved since he's been injured too? I liked the balls (no homorino, NTTAWWT) but Lavar is taking it all a bit too far.

To be fair, the last thing I'd want to have when someone knocked me out is them come over and kiss me and then whisper sweet nothings in my ear. A firm handshake or karate bow and leave me alone, please.

Still, I celebrated that victory like a mofo.

I think if he hugged him back, gave him a pat on the back and said well done Yoel would've walked away. Looks like he tried to embarrass him due to his lack of respect.

Bisping "Don't be a dick! What an asshole!"

Yoel "I love you I love you Gay Jesus loves you. You number 1."

Both approaches worked a treat. Funny as shit.

Am legit having a meltdown over these shoes. I've seen some I like but they're sketcher. SKETCHERS. I thought they were for kids? Cba.

jus splash the cash pal!

YOLO

i just spunked 80 quid on these shuce hahaa. do i ened them?

fuck no, but they're in my collection now

hope they fit, im usually a 9.5/10 and these are 9.5

Shame Duncan Bannatyne's not on Dragon's Den anymore. With his chain of health clubs he would've jumped at the chance to invest in my protein sandals. Maybe Deborah Meaden if I buttered her up.

Anyway, you'll all shit yourselves when they take off. You'll shit yourself more when you buy your kid the latest Nikes for xmas and they turn round and say "Fuck off! I want shoes I can eat. I hate you! All the cool kids have got 'em". I'll have the last laugh.

I think if he hugged him back, gave him a pat on the back and said well done Yoel would've walked away. Looks like he tried to embarrass him due to his lack of respect.

Bisping "Don't be a dick! What an asshole!"

Yoel "I love you I love you Gay Jesus loves you. You number 1."

Both approaches worked a treat. Funny as shit.

Was Roscksalt being disrespectful before the fight?I didn't pay much attention.

Shame Duncan Bannatyne's not on Dragon's Den anymore. With his chain of health clubs he would've jumped at the chance to invest in my protein sandals. Maybe Deborah Meaden if I buttered her up.

Anyway, you'll all shit yourselves when they take off. You'll shit yourself more when you buy your kid the latest Nikes for xmas and they turn round and say "Fuck off! I want shoes I can eat. I hate you! All the cool kids have got 'em". I'll have the last laugh.

It's 10:55am and Gazwald has already been on the bottle. Love it.

Hasn't their record improved since he's been injured too? I liked the balls (no homorino, NTTAWWT) but Lavar is taking it all a bit too far.
They were actually 0-8 without him initially but since then they've had one of the best records in the L without hit. So mixed bag. Team is better with him on the floor but not a major difference.

It's 10:55am and Gazwald has already been on the bottle. Love it.

Nah, I'm on the wagon again. I'm just scared I'm boring when I'm sober so I overcompensate. Sometimes, but not this time. Protein sandals will be as popular as mobile phones in a couple of years.

Just found out my new roommate smokes weed as well, happy days.
nice
<GinJuice>

I hadnt smoked in a couple of weeks(which is a record for me the last 10+ years I think) and homey came around with some kill and I got so faded this weekend.

Was Roscksalt being disrespectful before the fight?I didn't pay much attention.

I didn't either. I assume no more than normal. I meant by not even acknowledging him after the fight when he came to show respect.

@Clear Winner you end up seeing kendrick?

my work manager got complimentary tickets at the o2 last night and her view was insane lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back