Premier League Thread 2017/18 v74: Flowers of Manchester Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UltimateVictory

Take a bow son.....beyond being a ''top fred''

d4YFw9b.gif

..The Best Eva.

From Arseblog on the prospect of Conte losing his job:

The dream scenario is, of course, John Terry coming in as caretaker manager and being so unbelievably bad at the job that every weekend is like a piece of joy for the rest of the world as they lurch from one abysmal performance and result to the next, while he stands around in the post-match interviews spouting about spirit and passion and how much he loves the club until he undoes everything he ever achieved there and is forced into exile where he tries to live a simple life in a comparatively menial job in far distant country where he never learns the language properly but because of the global reach of the Premier League people always recognise him despite the scraggly beard he grows and every day is a reminder of his abject failure until he can take it no more, his mind snaps, and he spends the rest of his life living in a shack in total silence.

{<jordan}

“I remember the day so clearly. There was this park right behind our house in Chingford, and one day I was walking to the park with my dad, and I remember he put his arm around my shoulder, and he said, ‘Well, Harry... Arsenal have released you.’

4222853.jpg

skysports-graphic-harry-kane-data-tottenham-club_4222859.jpg

skysports-kane-harry-goals-graphic-data-tottenham-club_4222854.jpg

skysports-goals-harry-kane-graphic-data-club_4222858.jpg

iu
Kane>Henry and it's not even close.

Zinedine Zidane suffered a blow in his preparations for Madrid's Champions League showdown with PSG after UEFA upheld Dani Carvajal's ban.

Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal will miss the first leg of the Champions League last-16 tie against Paris Saint-Germain after UEFA upheld his two-game suspension.

In December, European football's governing body suspended the Spain international for two matches – one for collecting a second booking of the Champions League group stages and a second after ruling Carvajal collected that caution against APOEL deliberately to serve his suspension in a dead rubber against Borussia Dortmund.

A statement issued by UEFA read: "The UEFA Appeals Body met on 1 February following an appeal lodged by Real Madrid CF against the decision announced by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) on December 7, which ordered

Real Madrid player Dani Carvajal to be suspended for two UEFA competition matches for which he would be otherwise eligible.

"The appeal lodged by Real Madrid has been dismissed and the UEFA CEDB's decision of December 7 is confirmed.

"Given that Carvajal did not participate in the match between Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund played on December 6 2017, the player still has to serve one UEFA competition match for which he would be otherwise eligible."

The ruling represents a significant selectorial blow for Zinedine Zidane, who is chasing his third consecutive European title as Madrid boss but with the added pressure of a disappointing domestic campaign leaving the Champions League as his only realistic remaining prospect of major honours this season.

Madrid host PSG at the Santiago Bernabeu on February 14 and travel to the Parc des Princes for the return on March 6.

took Van Nistelrooy 150 games to get 95 goals, I would take him over Kane too.

Very similar players to be fair. Disliked both of them and they were/are terribly efficient finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back