• Giv it Tuleseh till end of season

• Run off to the Seychelles and live dat lyfe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a mod already did it before I can. <Kpop775>

Agoostus!

your location?!?

You in Japan for good now??? Remember you mentioning living there a while back.

How've you been???

@frenzy would you say the drinks you had were vewwy sneaky?
10580-eyes.png

Agoostus!

your location?!?

You in Japan for good now??? Remember you mentioning living there a while back.

How've you been???

Hey bud! I leave in 3 weeks to move to Tokyo, Japan. I'll be teaching English there. My visa is good for 5 years. :)

I've been quite well, still working at a university here in the states. I put in my two weeks leaving notice here already.

Hey bud! I leave in 3 weeks to move to Tokyo, Japan. I'll be teaching English there. My visa is good for 5 years. :)

I've been quite well, still working at a university here in the states. I put in my two weeks leaving notice here already.

Five fucking years. Awesome. Where in Tokyo are you staying?

awesome stuff! how good is your Japanese?

imagine all those kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii baes.

Your accent is gonna attract them all. Have fun!

what's your favourite japanese food?

shit day

2500+ calories

not even arsed lol

posting for myself.

Five fucking years. Awesome. Where in Tokyo are you staying?

I'll be working in Soka, Saitama. It is easier to say Tokyo because it is 10 minutes away from the capital. I am still in the process of picking an apartment, with which my job is helping me out. We should be done by this week with the selection (hopefully).

I'll be working in Soka, Saitama. It is easier to say Tokyo because it is 10 minutes away from the capital. I am still in the process of picking an apartment, with which my job is helping me out. We should be done by this week with the selection (hopefully).

Yeah, the Shinkansen gets you to Ueno or Tokyo Station in the blink of an eye. I´ll be there from the 14th to the 19th of February. If you wanna have a drink, send me a PM.

awesome stuff! how good is your Japanese?

imagine all those kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii baes.

Your accent is gonna attract them all. Have fun!

what's your favourite japanese food?

My Japanese is quite poor but I am improving. I will practice every day! I'm super excited about it all. Hmm, favorite Japanese food is any type of yakitori. I can grub on that all day.

My Japanese is quite poor but I am improving. I will practice every day! I'm super excited about it all. Hmm, favorite Japanese food is any type of yakitori. I can grub on that all day.

as you should be! you've been mentioning it for years on here, glad it's all worked out for you

I saw your location and genuinely did this :D on my face lol

You were learning latin too right? What other language are you good at again? It's been ages since we've spoke lol. You'll crack Japanese in no time

fucking lol

Drogba it's a disgrace

as you should be! you've been mentioning it for years on here, glad it's all worked out for you

I saw your location and genuinely did this :D on my face lol

You were learning latin too right? What other language are you good at again? It's been ages since we've spoke lol. You'll crack Japanese in no time

Yes it's been awhile lol. It is nice hearing from you. As far as languages go, I can read and write in Latin and speak some Korean. I hope you're right, because I definitely plan on immersing myself in the language.

Yes it's been awhile lol. It is nice hearing from you. As far as languages go, I can read and write in Latin and speak some Korean. I hope you're right, because I definitely plan on immersing myself in the language.

awesome sauce

Let us know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back