Premier League Thread 2017/18 v22: Just A Bit Of Banter. The Birth Of Jose Time? Edition.

How Do You Eat Pie? (Apple, Blueberry etc.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fell upstairs while carrying a steaming cup of coffee, drenched my face and upper body ffs

damn, you burn yourself badly then?

Could be a sign of aging, imo. Gonna need a stair lift soon. Safety first.

lol yea, im on about 1300 but with exercise included it's about 1000 for the day, which is nowhere near what I should be getting.

That's why I feel like shit most of the time. :p But there isn't an alternative with me, I either do this or I don't do anything.

I solely used MFP when I was a fat bastard. I credit the first 50lbs I lost to it.

I've stopped using it now as I know how to do it lol.
Seeing the cal numbers daily keeps me honest & it gets my competitive juices flowing. I do reach goal weight but as soon as i get to within 10lbs of my dream weight i quit MFP & then slowly lose focus.

tell me what poll you guys want

I just fell upstairs while carrying a steaming cup of coffee, drenched my face and upper body ffs

fuck

cold water asap

and get yourself down to a walk in centre

Seeing the cal numbers daily keeps me honest & it gets my competitive juices flowing. I do reach goal weight but as soon as i get to within 10lbs of my dream weight i quit MFP & then slowly lose focus.

yeah same. I got to 185 before, but I ballooned up again when I was stressed out lol

harvey2.gif

For the record I'm fine, left side of the face is a bit red but no real burns, mostly went on my t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back