Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Churchs chicken has better biscuits

and the chicken is about the same
I've eaten there a couple times. They promoted the footling chicken sandwich in the 90s for a brief spell, and it was fantastic.

Church's actually merged with Popeyes back in the day and were basically operating under the same umbrella with different names. It was one of the reasons Al Copeland (Popeye's founder) ended up filing for bankruptcy.

@UltimateVictory whenever im thinking of eating junk food, Im remembering your post 'man boobs' and it's putting me off lmao

me to the oreo ice creams in the freezer

Drake.png
It's best just not to buy that crap in the first place.
Brexit: UK will 'soon regret' leaving EU argues Juncker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41252653

fuck off you fucking shook cunt

It's gonna collapse without us.

Brexit means Brexit
<GSPWoah>
Yeah, open mindedness is seen as weakness these days. People have their side and if you don't agree fully with them, they see you as the opposition. I've debated online and been called a liberal cuck and an Alt righter in the same thread!!
lmao!

Biscuits are for dipping in tea, not with CHICKEN AND GRAVY YOU FUCKING PHILISTINES

@DangDaGawd @Dr J Why do you eat waffles and biscuits with fried chicken, fucking animals imo
Never did the chicken and waffles thing. People love the biscuits. They're good, and I eat them occasionally, but I prefer to fill up on chicken and red beans and rice/mashed potatoes and gravy.

Biscuits are for dipping in tea, not with CHICKEN AND GRAVY YOU FUCKING PHILISTINES

It's good. I don't go out and drink as much now that I have a wife and kid, but nothing like a fat plate of chicken and waffles at 4am after a heavy sesh.

It's good. I don't go out and drink as much now that I have a wife and kid, but nothing like a fat plate of chicken and waffles at 4am after a heavy sesh.
We can't possibly be talking about the same kind of biscuits as Con. There's got to be an England to America translation loss here. Could you imagine dipping a Popeye's biscuit into a cup of tea?

<{clintugh}>

We can't possibly be talking about the same kind of biscuits as Con. There's got to be an England to America translation loss here. Could you imagine dipping a Popeye's biscuit into a cup of tea?

<{clintugh}>

I think their biscuits are more like cookies to us.

On a scale of 1 to Sherdog War Room, where would you put it?
War Room is in a league of it own, but i'd say the Daily Mail is a couple of levels below.

It's filled with jealous spiteful nonsense, British folk are a hateful bunch.

War Room is in a league of it own, but i'd say the Daily Mail is a couple of levels below.

It's filled with jealous spiteful nonsense, British folk are a hateful bunch.

Americans aren't far behind. YouTube comments used to be the worst (probably still are, but I stopped checking them).

The Daily Fail is just shite all around though, innit? Hard to take anything that comes out of that publication seriously.

Based on pics American biscuits look like our scones.

<{clintugh}>
Based on pics American biscuits look like our scones.
They are but have a salty taste.

Popeye's is PSG
KFC is Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back