Premier League Thread 2017/18 v101: Is Alexis the new Bale ?

Will gooners live more vicariously through Alexis than Spuds did with Bale ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blockey is a savage!

<[analyzed}>

its not the second round yet. they gotta raise the hopes of their fans before brutally crushing them :p
I dont know man, they are showing nice attitude in this series. Tough matchup and they are raising to the occasion. This might be the season they beat Pens in the playoffs.

toOMgLp.gif

dat moment u think @UltimateVictory has gone off for the day and he logs on out of the blue to give you attention again

CORBS2.png

I dont know man, they are showing nice attitude in this series. Tough matchup and they are raising to the occasion. This might be the season they beat Pens in the playoffs.

toOMgLp.gif
giphy.gif

@blokeybloke

What do you think Spurs need to do this summer to get over the hump? Do you think it's mental by now?
I think this kinda stuff gets blown out of proportion tbh. Folk only remember the highlight moments & results from games.

For instance, Alexis was wank today. He hustled but he was still pretty fn crap. Folk will only remember the header tho. Atrocious Lg1 level defending from Davies.

Pogba was crap too. But they'll remember that Dembele mistake & create a false narrative about him son'ing him. Dembele ran the rest of the game(and he was only at 70%) but Son was shite & they couldnt pierce Utd's deep block. Poor in game management from Poch not subbing Moura on earlier & keeping a clearly unfit Kane on.

Spurs were the better of two really poor sides today. Lukaku had the touch of a german midwife but it lead to a goal. Spurs hit the post & Valencvia shudda got sent off. Them's the breaks. Fine margins

Spurs & Utd have been shite since they both got KO'd out of the CL.

Mou & Poch need to buy some quality in the summer cuz both sides have too many inconsistent jobbers in it.

see this as i go off

bants

k off for reals now

peace guys

xoxoxo

What a day lads, what a day.

First off PressBless scored 2 goals today for Goatborg.

2nd goal was a very good goal indeed, in all seriousness she's an excellent finisher.

AND OF COURSE . . . .

The mighty BLOOOOOBIRDS gritting out a 2-1 over Nottingham Forest

606acc48-f19a-44b8-9dff-4f2155a8e16e.jpg

3 games to go, 2 wins needed.

Fulham made a charming climb yesterday, but today we had to slap them back into place

giphy.gif

I'm starting to believe guys!

premier_league_logo_before_after.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back