Premier League Thread 2016/17 v153: Shattered Dreams pt 2 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ander skill wise is a 7 at best but his effort is always a 10, if everyone would replicate that it would be incredible.

I asked for two things for Easter: 3 points for United and a Costa red card.

Rojo and Costa
<{jojo}>
What I saw...

soccer-dive-headbutts.gif

Disgusting. It's time for Ligue 1 to step up their fight against these racist ultras and start banning these jerks from their stadiums like Serie A has done.

It's weird how they haven't done anything there. To further expand on my prior post, they're the same fans who were making monkey noises at Balotelli a couple months back (yet they have black players). They're notorious in France for incidents like this. Corsica has had issues with blacks, muslims etc

On top of that their team is a really boring defensive team! Send them all to the sun

If Faillaini wasn't so bad in the MF United would be controlling even more of this.

Come on, Cap, you got to get over that! :mad:

Great 1st half from Utd. Winning every challenge.

Great first 45 from the United B squad.

Need another 45' of that. Good first half so far.

ander herrera would be annoying as fuck to play against

I won't be surprised to see Fabregas coming on pretty soon in the second.

He's doing a solid job as a road block, though.
To me he is Sideshow Bob, just running around, late on challenges, slow on the ball, and only a nuisance to both sides. Herrerra's work rate and positioning has helped him out. He hasn't been bad, but that isn't saying too much.

TBF Mou's tactics have caught Chelsea off guard, we shall see the second half moves.

Really hoping Chelsea come back. Don't know how they do that right now because Man U is playing so aggressive and so smart; really fun, interesting game.

To me he is Sideshow Bob, just running around, late on challenges, slow on the ball, and only a nuisance to both sides. Herrerra's work rate and positioning has helped him out. He hasn't been bad, but that isn't saying too much.

TBF Mou's tactics have caught Chelsea off guard, we shall see the second half moves.

his pass to marcus rashford, obe was v v v good

1 shot on goal & winning 1-0

Mourinho masterclass :D

Just knowing how happy this makes blokey makes it even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back