Premier League Thread 2016/17 v145: Swedish Edition

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we start getting anti-muslim in here can I just remind you that we shouldn't cast shadows on a whole section of people because of a few whackjobs.

I have known a lot of Muslims through my life, all were hardworking and decent folk. Shame it's those people that get the backlash when things like this happen

#WeAreAllOne

Before we start getting anti-muslim in here can I just remind you that we shouldn't cast shadows on a whole section of people because of a few whackjobs.

I have known a lot of Muslims through my life, all were hardworking and decent folk. Shame it's those people that get the backlash when things like this happen

#WeAreAllOne
Agree, It is all banter from my side.

#WeAreAllOne
Selfie
sfVeUB4.jpg

#WeAreAllOne

Meh, looking at german cities I tend to disagree. Every part which has a muslim majority instantly becomes a shithole and these people are normal muslims, not whackjobs. There is a problem with muslims in Europe and crying #notall all the time won't solve it. No one has ever said that 100% of muslims are backwards.

And modernised muslims who actually embrace the western culture should definitely be an inspiration and role models for others, sadly many muslims look down on them.

I'd also like to mention that more than 50% of turks in Germany who can still vote in Turkey vote for Erdogan.

Last edited:
Meh, looking at german cities I tend to disagree. Every part which has a muslim majority instantly becomes a shithole and these people are normal muslims, not whackjobs. There is a problem with muslims in Europe and crying #notall all the time won't solve it. No one has ever said that 100% of muslims are backwards.

And modernised muslims who actually embrace the western culture should definitely be an inspiration and role models for others, sadly many muslims look down on them.
The Turkish people in Germany are not helping the image of Islam at all.

Morscans in Brussels either.

However there's more good people than bad people out there imo.

@Fadeless

Seems like Kolasinac is going to City
Thanks for the heads up ;)
In the last couple of weeks ive been reading several rumours linking him to Chelsea, City and even Pool.
He is kinda crazy but a solid defender with good offensive projection aint he ?

The Turkish people in Germany are not helping the image of Islam at all.

Morscans in Brussels either.

However there's more good people than bad people out there imo.

Yeah like I said tons of them will vote and voted for Erdocan.

My point is that you can't just look at the criminal ones, many others also drag down the society.

But yeah many of them are totally different and modernised, can't bash them.

Thanks for the heads up ;)
In the last couple of weeks ive been reading several rumours linking him to Chelsea, City and even Pool.
He is kinda crazy but a solid defender with good offensive projection aint he ?

He is monster defensively and pretty dynamic going forward, not the best technically but he can still give a team assists and goals here and there. His agent met with Guardiola apparently. City would be the perfect fit, they need a new LB and he is Sane's buddy.

He is monster defensively and pretty dynamic going forward, not the best technically but he can still give a team assists and goals here and there. His agent met with Guardiola apparently. City would be the perfect fit, they need a new LB and he Sane's buddy.
If/when confirmed, yet another good signing by Pep! Great to see that Sead recovered from that serious injury.

If/when confirmed, yet another good signing by Pep! Great to see that Sead recovered from that serious injury.

Plus his contract is up so Schalke will get nothing :D

Yeah like I said tons of them will vote and voted for Erdocan.

My point is that you can't just look at the criminal ones, many others also drag down the society.

But yeah many of them are totally different and modernised, can't bash them.
What's Erdocan bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back