Pink wall
29044-Pink-Wall.jpg

Pink banana
ns_novelties_colours_pleasures_8_inch_hot_pink_dildo_hush_canada.jpg

Pink cards
562239_1002_1_170.jpg

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Bones the prem thread GOAT, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, Tules, K.A.D.A.F.I.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Hull - Fadeless

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

James Milner fanclub - Blockeybloke

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS, Blockeybloke

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus (RIP) , Fraser B, Alexxx, East Stand Dabber, Übermacht

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - TehDocktah

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Angus Bless (RIP) , K.A.D.A.F.I., DS7

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross, edwin

BENFICA - DS7

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid, Übermacht

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

International Teams:

Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless (RIP)

Colombia- Kid

⬛
Halsey-Pink-Hair.jpg
⬛
GettyImages-514591388.0.jpg
⬛
Zara-Larsson-Charlotte-Simone-fuzzy-Jacket.jpg
⬛
200_s.gif

d0c6d23bb03d9a027d96b519da6ffbb5.jpg
⬛
C0y3RsyWQAAEHny.jpg
⬛
iiEBkpf.jpg
⬛
hailee-steinfeld-ladygunn-magazine-march-2016-photos-1.jpg
⬛
Czmwg2JXcAEjwtO.jpg

⬛

Cx_wrDeXAAAevns.jpg
⬛
Czue49QUcAAKDz_.jpg
⬛
Falcao-med-k%C3%A6mpedolk.png

C0tNaZ7WIAALk6O.jpg
⬛
the-pink-ranger1.jpg

what_was_he_pinking______cristiano_ronaldo.jpg

⬛

CxO1lGuUQAAfCQ3.jpg

Animal Gif

Choon

Being top means nothing yet, warns Zidane
A five-point gap to Barcelona at the top of LaLiga "means nothing" for Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane at this stage of the season.

Zinedine Zidane has warned Real Madrid that LaLiga's title race is far from over, despite their five-point gap at the top of the table.

Madrid claimed what could prove to be a crucial 2-1 win away to Athletic Bilbao on Saturday courtesy of goals from Karim Benzema and Casemiro, either side of an Aritz Aduriz header.

The result puts the European champions five points clear of Barcelona ahead of their trip to Valencia on Sunday and guarantees that they will head into the international break as leaders.

But with games against Atletico Madrid, Barca and Sevilla still to come in the final 11 rounds, Zidane has told his players not to rest on their laurels.

"We won on a difficult pitch," he said. "We suffered a huge amount but we played with personality at the same time.

"We know Athletic will not give up until the end and they cause us some problems. They got a goal in the second half when they were playing well.

"It was important to win - we're still on a good run. There are 11 games left, we're top, but that means nothing. We know there are still difficult games left."

Zidane took off Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo - who set up both goals - in the second half as Madrid switched to a 4-4-2 system in a bid to contain Athletic's attack and hold on to their lead.

The head coach insisted there were no other concerns surrounding Ronaldo's withdrawal and was happy with the balance they found as they saw out the match with relatively few concerns.

"Karim had a great game, more or less in the middle," he said. "In the end we looked for more balance with a 4-2-2. Taking off Ronaldo doesn't mean anything - he can go off from time to time. He was happy with the match.

"We needed more balance, and to defend more together. Cristiano, Gareth [Bale] and Karim gave a lot - that's why we changed with Isco and [Alvaro] Morata.

"I was happy because we won the game, and that's how I'll stay."

There have been calls for Keylor Navas to be dropped following some poor displays, but the Costa Rica international was in good form at San Mames, denying Inaki Williams, Oscar de Marcos and Raul Garcia with strong saves.

For Zidane, there is no question that Navas is the number one, ahead of Kiko Casilla and Ruben Yanez.

"The debate is closed for me," he added. "We're with Keylor, Kiko and Ruben. We have to continue like that. You can make a mistake, but he made important saves and it's thanks to him and to the others that we won."

What a fucking thread, my mascot is wonderful

10 out of 10

Lukaku makes history as he edges closer to Premier League Golden Boot
Romelu Lukaku became the first Everton player in over 30 years to net 20 league goals in a season with his brace against Hull City.

Romelu Lukaku's whirlwind week at Everton finished on a high note with a two-goal late show in the 4-0 victory against 10-man Hull City that saw him make a piece of club history.

Having cast doubt over his Everton future by questioning the club's ambition after refusing to sign a new contract at Goodison Park, the 23-year-old proved his worth on the pitch on Saturday.

The Belgian became the first Everton player since Gary Lineker - in the 1985-86 season - to net 20 league goals in a season when he slotted home the third goal on Saturday, and the first to do so in the Premier League era.

Having already teed-up Enner Valencia for Everton's second of the contest, Lukaku moved ahead of Tottenham's Harry Kane in the scoring charts with a typically composed finish, becoming just the fourth player to net 80 Premier League goals before the age of 24 in the process - after Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler and former Toffee Wayne Rooney.

The former Chelsea forward then added further gloss to a convincing victory in the final minute of stoppage-time, calmly rounding Eldin Jakupovic before nudging home after slack play from Omar Elabdellaoui as Everton eased into the top six.

LMAO great fred, it made me guffaw!
Excellent theme
Pink Halzi's bless
serveimage

serveimage
serveimage
Excellent mascots
Luff you
xoxo

Something tells me that Tules will slowly start enjoying his pink name and then will want to keep it permanently

Flamingo reminded me of Arsenals defence at corners.

Something tells me that Tules will slowly start enjoying his pink name and then will want to keep it permanently

Within a couple of months he will ask us to call him Tuliana

LMAO great fred, it made me guffaw!
Excellent theme
Pink Halzi's bless
serveimage

serveimage
serveimage
Excellent mascots
Luff you
xoxo

Thanks.

Luff you too mate. <333. Thanks for being you.

I'm sorry, but I fell in love tonight....
I didn't mean to fall in love tonight.....
Could we pretend that we're in love?

<2>...

nahhh fuck dat...

DO THA HALZI

original.jpg

yeah im keeping it lol

@Tules Quality.

I accidentally opened the pink banana spoiler tag near my wife. Probably not my best idea.

{<doc}

Edit: "Opened," I'll let you peel it.

Luffin this coloured theme for the OP's. F'n lost at the pink banana...wonder if frenz has that one? Keepo.

MarchisioBaeBless. Top fred M.L.Chules.

Flamingo reminded me of Arsenals defence at corners.
Reminded me of The Flamingo, the hotel in Las Vegas, which was built by Bugsy Siegel, whose luitenent was Micky Cohen, who was played by Sean Penn in Gangster Squad, which also starred...

beauty-celebrity-beauty-2014-08-beauty-evolution-of-emma-stone-29.jpg

Who I am currently thinking about.

She is also wearing pink.

I have a moderate to severe problem with attention. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back