Who wins, Khabib or El Cuccucuyy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd would be in the Title race if LvG bought Mane instead of Martial

@Carl Drogo

C1dTaGPXEAExDk0.jpg

tumblr_nqb4coWq7S1uyzwt1o1_250.gif

Coquelin off. Fucking liability out there and likely to pick up a 2nd yellow after trying to tackle after giving the ball away.... again.

Ox in the middle Welbeck right Alexis left or vice-versa. Basically, Coquelin off.

He listened. <mma4>

he should've gone after last year lol, the guy is a fraud and finished. only at our club would he decide his own future, the old senile cunt

Haha Bellew got no chance pal, Haye is gonna murder him. Yeah, everyone I know is gonna stream it. Fuck paying for that shit
It's weird to me how wrong he got so many things... Also what happened to the solid central midfielder role? Every successful team has had one, and Arsenal really don't... Not getting Drogba back in the day was the beginning of the end for me.

Bellew has no chance whatsoever... He's been.training in his garage with a load of Everton players and looked fat and out of shape at the weight ins... He even basically said Haye is the better boxer during interviews - there isn't a single person that think Bellew will win, which is why putting it on PPV is such a joke... I hope Bellew wins though. He's way more likeable.

It's weird to me how wrong he got so many things... Also what happened to the solid central midfielder role? Every successful team has had one, and Arsenal really don't... Not getting Drogba back in the day was the beginning of the end for me.

Bellew has no chance whatsoever... He's been.training in his garage with a load of Everton players and looked fat and out of shape at the weight ins... He even basically said Haye is the better boxer during interviews - there isn't a single person that think Bellew will win, which is why putting it on PPV is such a joke... I hope Bellew wins though. He's way more likeable.

yeah he's finished pal. We need to hope Lincoln fuck us up next week and get fraud out

Haye is an arsehole but Bellew aint much better :p . They've both said they're gonna let the beating drag on so let's see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back