Premier League 2018-19 v52 : Jose Maureen vs A Brick Wall Edition

Could you beat up José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
got my exam feedback today, and I'm really proud of myself.

remember some cunt in here once said "what sort of person would go to see him for their problems?" and it really got to me.

a4efNwK.jpg

The woman marking me said I had the best "rapport" out of every student she's overseen.

She said my intro was amazing.

I'm a natural with speaking to patients.

She thought I was a post grad student and was shocked that this was my first placement!

Me using pillows to prop the old guy up just to examine his neck was something even she didn't think of doing.

I'm a fucking boist.

Can't wait to graduate and be the best doctor I can be.

Happy.

@Carl Drogo @UVee

giphy.gif

#selfish

#selfcentred

#cantcommunicatewithpeople

remember some cunt in here once said "what sort of person would go to see him for their problems?" and it really got to me.

a4efNwK.jpg

The woman marking me said I had the best "rapport" out of every student she's overseen.

She thought I was a post grad student and was shocked that this was my first placement!

Me using pillows to prop the old guy up just to examine his neck was something even she didn't think of doing.

I'm a fucking boist.

Happy.

@Carl Drogo @UVee

giphy.gif

a4efNwK.jpg

I'm a fucking boist.

Happy.

@Carl Drogo @UVee

giphy.gif
Remember that fat cunt you worked beside in Sainsbury's? He saved my mum's life today........ <YayKpop> Dr Chules ...LOOMS

a4efNwK.jpg

I'm a fucking boist.

Happy.

@Carl Drogo @UVee

giphy.gif
Way to go, bud. Proud of you.

And from the looks of it, you're not borderline, either! <Eek2.0>

best thing is, once I graduate I go straight into a job

Urgently need money for shuce and frozen pizzas

a4efNwK.jpg

I'm a fucking boist.

Happy.

@Carl Drogo @UVee

giphy.gif
Gratz fam.

Also lel at letting some cunt on a karate form get to you but I supposed it worked out lol

Gratz fam.

Also lel at letting some cunt on a karate form get to you but I supposed it worked out lol
cheers Mobz

well im a sensitive fass innit lol

im fine with stuff like cunt and prick and whatnot, but I don't do well with the personal shit

calling me a twat is fine, calling me a selfish self-centred twat is different.

a4efNwK.jpg

I'm a fucking boist.

Happy.

@Carl Drogo @UVee

giphy.gif

c866423515e25973e6b36fafd4622795.png

@frenz

unexpected newnew

unreal.

fuck me in the ass Matty and give me Denise's number

LVG was better than Mourinho.

Got top 4, some big wins and a major trophy in his first two seasons. No mickey mouse cups.

bork1} The FA Cup is major trophy,...... <Dany07>

Yes. It's the main domestic trophy. Still low tier compared to the League and CL but it's worth something.
And far better than what scrap of metal Mourinho has won in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back