Premier League 2017/2018: #WelcomeBackTules

Who reported tules?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Optic neuritis is the name for inflammation of the optic nerve. This is the nerve that carries messages from the eye to the brain.

this is tyrone if anyone didnt know

peace out

Optic neuritis is the name for inflammation of the optic nerve. This is the nerve that carries messages from the eye to the brain.
GfFX004.png

@Concrete you were kinda in the wrong, man. We've all been there. Front up, do what needs to be done to end the feud.

I assume you enjoy playing video games together. Lifes too short & you had a long impressive run playing the high ground.

Fwiw, She went in with studs showing which was a bit harsh of her too.

@Concrete you were kinda in the wrong, man. We've all been there. Front up, do what needs to be done to end the feud.

I assume you enjoy playing video games together. Lifes too short & you had a long impressive run playing the high ground.

Fwiw, She went in with studs showing which was a bit harsh of her too.

I still have no idea what started the argument or why

never a drama free day in the prem thread

I still have no idea what started the argument or why

never a drama free day in the prem thread
he accused Fez of snitching on tules yesterday straight after the ban, when she hadnt even been around.

stood in dog shit taking the rubbish out. well pissed off.

he accused Fez of snitching on tules yesterday straight after the ban, when she hadnt even been around.

is that all?

They way they are going at each other I would have thought he cheated on her with her sister (hypothetically speaking of course)

Kiss and make up guys, life's too short

speaking of short . . . . . . . .

Looking good for Cardiff promotion wise.

So far so good mate, but as a Cardiff fan I'm well prepared for the inevitable collapse

Did I? I don't remember that. I asked her if she did after she was purposefully coy.

So far so good mate, but as a Cardiff fan I'm well prepared for the inevitable collapse
Nah doubt it. If you were to collapse it would have started against Bristol in your last league game.

stood in dog shit taking the rubbish out. well pissed off.
my mum asked me what i thought of germany after a youth exchange footy trip i took there as a kid.

12yr old me told her there was no dog shit anywhere. i was proper impressed lol

Did I? I don't remember that. I asked her if she did after she was purposefully coy.
youre both good ppl

enough with the semantics & just squash it so the fred can move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back