Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

I.4.5 (House of the Citharist; below a drawing of a man with a large nose); 2375: Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you. Salvius wrote this

confused.gif

nvm

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

I.4.5 (House of the Citharist; below a drawing of a man with a large nose); 2375: Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you. Salvius wrote this

confused.gif

Everything was still just sex.

Ran for 30 mins again

it's pretty easy now lol, hardest thing is the boredom

Is that not a compliment?

it is lol

how's your TSTness going Gaz?!

I'm gonna cut my calories again, I cba being on like 1500, taking too long to see any difference lol. Gonna go back to 1200

@Gazwald if you wanna try that protein powder stuff, that myprotein site have a black friday 'sale' going.

you can get a 1kg bag for like £14 with delivery.

it is lol

how's your TSTness going Gaz?!

I'm gonna cut my calories again, I cba being on like 1500, taking too long to see any difference lol. Gonna go back to 1200

I've been lazy as fuck the last couple of days, and I'm limited for food until payday. Got the place to myself this weekend so gonna try and get back on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back