Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man! You do listen to me <LucyBless>

I genuinely do give your input thought Con, you're smart innit and I need it at times.

I started taking that protein powder shit last month or so lol. Definitely helped with my noob gains lol.

Just ordered a chocolate brownie bag, always good to have around hahaa

I've been lazy as fuck the last couple of days, and I'm limited for food until payday. Got the place to myself this weekend so gonna try and get back on it.

yeah true lol, my mum wants me to visit her this weekend and im like, no, I can't derail my gains lol.

coz once I go, I'm just gonna eat like a fat cunt.

my lunch costs like 1.40 these days, i make it myself and i get like 50g of protein from it. I've saved so much money not spunking on meal deals lol

FUCK SAKE cant find my bank card

think it fell out on my run or something, it was in my phone case which i use for my choons

FUCK

FUCK SAKE cant find my bank card

think it fell out on my run or something, it was in my phone case which i use for my choons

FUCK
Apple Pay.

giphy.gif

Apple Pay.

giphy.gif

dont need this extra fucking stress ffs

now i need to cancel it coz i cant fuckin find it then go to my mums to pick it up when it arrives because I've used her address as my fixed one.

FML

Best thing about Black Friday is seeing people kill themselves over a toaster that was $12.99 and has been reduced to $10.99.

A toaster which btw, they weren't going to buy anyway, but hey, it's Black Friday, so they might as well be like everyone else and buy something they didn't need or want.

gonna go to my bank now and try and get some money too lol

i'm rekt without it

fuck sake

Best thing about Black Friday is seeing people kill themselves over a toaster that was $12.99 and has been reduced to $10.99.

A toaster which btw, they weren't going to buy anyway, but hey, it's Black Friday, so they might as well be like everyone else and buy something they didn't need or want.

I'd love to go to the US one and treat it like a sport. Maybe take some of my old Rugby mates and really go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back