Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bless the gooners, I'm really glad they got their way the other day... otherwise we'd definitely see a few toys thrown out of prams. Might even have commissioned a little plane to fly along with a cute "Arsene Out Now" banner. But they won, so I guess they'll just roll it up and keep it up in the loft until they hit a bad run again.

Emotional ones aren't they gooners, honestly... up and down more than a pair of whore's drawers.

Bless the gooners, I'm really glad they got their way the other day... otherwise we'd definitely see a few toys thrown out of prams. Might even have commissioned a little plane to fly along with a cute "Arsene Out Now" banner. But they won, so I guess they'll just roll it up and keep it up in the loft until they hit a bad run again.

Emotional ones aren't they gooners, honestly... up and down more than a pair of whore's drawers.

Ironic that it only took one silly meme to send a poster calling others "emotional" into some pointless tirade about Arsenal fans.

In other words: {<jimmies}

KkP8KFc_zpscu6xa5vs.jpg

<36>

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!

Fuck Giovinco and fuck Jozy an ol! Team>player.

C'MON TFC!!!

BEAT THESE YANKEE DOODLING FOOKIN BASTA'S!!!

YYEEEEOOOOO!!!!

@Concrete you still watching Curb? Underwhelming season imo although the most recent episode was pretty awesome.

I enjoyed it a lot. Not quite as strong as the season before.

The show is at its best when he's talking to Richard Lewis, or Susie, the core group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back