Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch secured top spot with a game to spare in the group of death

What a lad

leaving them off the docket for a few weeks?
i'm looking at doing dbl's or trebles with big odds on sides that give me even odds for the parlay & trying to slowly build my bank roll this way. Instead of tryna catch lightning in a bottle every week looking for live dogs.

i'm looking at doing dbl's or trebles with bigg odds on sides that give me even odds for the parlay & trying to slowly build my bank roll this way. Instead of tryna catch lightning in a bottle every week looking for live dogs.
they just count on most people not having the patience for that. Good idea with Xmas fixture clog coming up though.

Dortmund are a top 6 side

update your dodgy away win stats cee dubs

Poch secured top spot with a game to spare in the group of death

What a lad

Group of death?

Pfft

This is Poch right now

2n1urty.jpg

Spartak Moscow really shit the bed tonight's with pool and Sevilla drawing. Arsenal making trip to Russia looms.

That's what everyone else ITT called it straight after the draw

I disagreed with them, Chelsea's group was the toughest.

Yeah well forget the forum that's what everyone called it full stop

As a spurs fan I am trying my best to remain humble these days, but forgetting certain recent derbies which we won't talk about, we're looking very fuckin capable right now

Got a mate who's a West Ham fan... oof, feel so sorry for him right now I can't even bring myself to rip the piss out of him. Never thought I'd say that personally

Yeah well forget the forum that's what everyone called it full stop

As a spurs fan I am trying my best to remain humble these days, but forgetting certain recent derbies which we won't talk about, we're looking very fuckin capable right now

Got a mate who's a West Ham fan... oof, feel so sorry for him right now I can't even bring myself to rip the piss out of him. Never thought I'd say that personally

COYS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back