Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.44 - MOYES IN EDITION

Will Moyes get sacked before the end of the season???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
k im off

busy day 2mo

oof

see this as i go

lmfao

@UltimateVictory

a bae is onyl a bae if she can rock a number of different hairstyles and still look baeable

this is your lesson for the day

halsey-hair-1460024387-list-handheld-0.jpg

BpmfNRyCEAAy-6u.jpg

Cmon bruh you have to trolling with this shit.

So Louie CK has been "exposed" for jerking off in front of women.

Wanker

that was a pun

Nope, not played PUGB since the last time we played

Kind of ruins his old material really, now he really was a creep and not just joking.

November 9th was a sad day. First @Tules betrayed the Poch Nation and now I see that he betrayed TayTay, too. Sad!

Not sure this works outside of the U.S., but you can watch beIN and GOL TV for free.

Download the go90 app on your smart phone or tablet and you can stream beIN and GOL TV live for free. It's 100% legal too.

If you have a device like a Chromecast, you can stream it on your TV.

Save yourselves a couple of bucks. ;)

me this morning

tenor.gif

Did you go out partying last night? I'm feeling fresh. Got into work early and treated myself to a pret bacon and egg bun. Boshed that down with a pint of water and I'm ready to bang this day in the ass.... And post some shit on Sherdog.

There's not that much of an age gap between them, bro.

18, maybe.
There's close to a15 year difference, it was a thing back when they first jumped off, believe me. There were whisperings from the fam in denver blud

There's close to a15 year difference, it was a thing back when they first jumped off, believe me. There were whisperings from the fam in denver blud

There's a 13 year gap. Nothing I approve of, but I'm just correcting your misinformation.

Still wrong, IF he was moving on her when she was 16 and he was 29 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back