Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.42 - To Dare Is To Do, We Beat Real Madrid & Now Have Chules!

Will Spurs win the Champions League?

• whoever editied the poll, i will shit in your mouffff!!! CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the mods should DELETE the poll and add a proper GSP vs. BisKing poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL can't be any worse than that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who has the number 10 shirt now

did you miss Silva winning the PL twice and probably 3 times now since he's been here?
Oii Spurs gonna win!

DNzsjV7XUAEMxug.jpg:large

@UltimateVictory @Nowhere Fast

explain why you joined Sherdog :)

Coz I watched UFC? lol.

you and NF joined dis place without knowing what UFC is

destiny imo

lmao, why do you have this idea that I joined here without knowing MMA? It's not a #RafaFact, been watching UFC since 06 or summin, just only watch the odd event now like a lot of older fans. I remember I flicked onto the Bravo channel and the first fight I saw was Gouveia vs Jardine.

p.s I am reading that Muricans clocks haven't aligned with ours yet so the main card starts at 2am. Alarmin at 4am might mean you miss some fights. Just letting you know. Gonna @ you @Tules so you see dis for defo.

LOL just saw the rest of the gif

Oof. Ox needs two bites & fluffs Youvees Firminho assist up

<{you!}>

Coz I watched UFC? lol.

lmao, why do you have this idea that I joined here without knowing MMA? It's not a #RafaFact, been watching UFC since 06 or summin, just only watch the odd event now like a lot of older fans. I remember I flicked onto the Bravo channel and the first fight I saw was Gouveia vs Jardine.

p.s I am reading that Muricans clocks haven't aligned with ours yet so the main card starts at 2am. Alarmin at 4am might mean you miss some fights. Just letting you know. Gonna @ you @Tules so you see dis for defo.

cheers!

I totally forgot our clocks went back lmao, probably just slept through it hahaa

Are you blind? Quite sure the guy is playing guitar in the gif.

his mind is in the gutter, imo.

cheers!

I totally forgot our clocks went back lmao, probably just slept through it hahaa

You're welcome. I have to take care of you with these tings.

Have you purchased slip resistant shoes yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back