Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v6: Only for the intellectuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Murph" is a workout usually performed in memorial day in honour of the late Navy Seal Lieutenant Michael Murphy for his ultimate sacrífice on the Operation Red Wings portrayed in the book and film "Lone Survivor".

Murph workout consists in :

- 1 mile run
- 100 pull ups
- 200 push ups
- 300 squats
- 1 mile run

wearing a 14/20 pounds vest and timed routine.

Should be fun !! :)
:eek:
Wait are you already training?

In my prime I could do that but now I'd die within. 5 of a mile

Rooney Mara was really good, I am surprised she wasn't asked back. This looks interesting, the first real 10 seconds made me uncomfortable, a little bit.

I liked the latex part though.

Afternoon guys, all good ?

@Tobago Jones @Rawex @Mga223 @LilMountain
I´ll be starting doing "Murph" this Saturday and depending on how my body recovers till Monday im thinking of incorporating it in my training and doing it every Saturday.
Have you guys tried it yet ? Thoughts?
Cheers
No

I dont have the charisma of a prolapsed doormat tho, so i dont need to torture myself just to get a woman to want to ride me.

Wait are you already training?

In my prime I could do that but now I'd die within. 5 of a mile
yeah, i do a circuit routine similar to the Murph at least once a week but tomorrow will be my 1st time doing Murph.
Im kinda excited for it !! Should be fun !! :eek:

No

I dont have the charisma of a prolapsed doormat tho, so i dont need to torture myself just to get a woman to want to ride me.
<mma4>

i can assure you thats not the why im doing it. In fact, if i can pull off the miracle which is what im planning for my life within the near future, i wont be able to marry for at least the following 5 years. So, my man Blokey, you are way off on me this time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back