• 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working my way through Appletv.

Finished Black Bird and Masters of the Air. Best of the lot seems to be Slow Horses. Gary Oldman killing it.

Got a bottle of Glen Scotia 15 @Deffid. You ever have it before? I find it a bit... different. Hard to describe. Has deep bourbon and spice notes. Reminds me of a Blantons. But then it has this weird mineral aftertaste.

Last edited:

Finished Black Bird and Masters of the Air. Best of the lot seems to be Slow Horses. Gary Oldman killing it.

Got a bottle of Glen Scotia 15 @Deffid. You ever have it before? I find it a bit... different. Hard to describe. Has deep bourbon and spice notes. Reminds me of a Blantons. But then it has this weird mineral aftertaste.
Never had the Glen Scotia 15, I know that they do peated and unpeated stuff. I do have a Festival Edition with a strong White Port finish and peated, so that's probably a completely different taste than the 15. Never bought the regular range because reviews already sounded like it wouldn't be my thing. Probably a distillery spirit that needs more than just a normal bourbon maturation. :)

😸 leave me alone with that transfer nonsense at least until the Euros are over :rolleyes:

Message for cross-fit bodybuilder @Deffid I thought we were done with you for this season but if needed there's some extra smoke available for sure! You are on a warning! You are on a notice! (not Emma though 🐝)

1263563510_testing_the_croc.gif

Thought about following up with you on this the other day. Something about Slow Horses stopped me after an episode or two, can't remember what it was. Very British iirc?

Hittin' the feels :(

What went down this year with someone like Reus, who could have went to any club he wanted twice and decided to stay in Dortmund twice, is an embarrassment for the club. I'll never complain when someone wants to leave again, at the end of the day even the biggest legend doesn't get to play until he wants to retire. There will be 100% way worse players on the roster next season...

Hittin' the feels :(

What went down this year with someone like Reus, who could have went to any club he wanted twice and decided to stay in Dortmund twice, is an embarrassment for the club. I'll never complain when someone wants to leave again, at the end of the day even the biggest legend doesn't get to play until he wants to retire. There will be 100% way worse players on the roster next season...
What happened!? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back