• 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on my team has rang in sick

This week is already kickin my ass in how busy it is and how much coffee I’ve drunk. I never drink coffee. I’m tired Robbie. Do not want to go in another hour 😭

If I was there I’d call her a cunt and push her off for making me late!! Am I a prick. Worse than Liverpool fans

Doubt anyone would pay that for either of those two. Rashford has a purple patch now and again but is overrated and Antony looks like a total dud.
Barca to sell De Jong, Torres and Araujo (+ Joao Felix loan ending). Then buy those two from United.
baby-jesus.gif

Bayern bosses were astonished by Rangnick's decision. They did not expect him to reject their offer. During the talks, Bayern fulfilled all of his wishes. Rummenigge and Hoeneß, in particular, fought for Rangnick, who was supposed to drive forward an overhaul that was deemed necessary.

👀If I was there I’d call her a cunt and push her off for making me late!! Am I a prick. Worse than Liverpool fans

Time for no nonsense now. At this point would YOU say the Nazis had a point? (the other WWII stuff excl)

Bayern bosses were astonished by Rangnick's decision. They did not expect him to reject their offer. During the talks, Bayern fulfilled all of his wishes. Rummenigge and Hoeneß, in particular, fought for Rangnick, who was supposed to drive forward an overhaul that was deemed necessary.

Running out of options @xtramob 😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back