Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Not sure what happened with that Amorim guy, but this feels like a really weird and risky move! Their latest signings are definite downgrades on the stars they're replacing / have replaced in many ways and this would be a massive step down from Klopp........make it fucking happen!

Good points made above ^^ Also don't think they will end up at the same level with their coach/players in the next season. Should've gone with De Zerbi since they knew Klopp would leave imo

@Chules Rice and Havertz should be Chelsea players 😒😑 would trade them in for 4-5 of the clowns that these clueless people brought in. Yikes. What a mess. Won't watch any Chelsea for the rest of the season as I'm not a plonker. Done.

:eek:

Unbenannt.png

By the way @650lb Sumo are you aware about the up n' coming bitcoin club Real Bedford?

Norwegian news did a story about them, and they have had two promotions in a row and should now be around or just above Whitby (in Spartan South Midlands League though, idk).

The owner (Peter McCormack) says that Premier League is their endgoal eventually.
Thoughts about lower league clubs suddenly getting a lot of money?
Har du en link? No I haven't heard of them and I don't know anything about Bitcoin. I'll look into it. They're still below Whitby though because they are about to be promoted from the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division, Tier 9, to the Pitching In Southern League Division One Central, Tier 8, whereas Whitby play in Tier 7 (the Pitching In Northern Premier League Premier Division). The lowest national tier is 5 (the Vanarama National League).

Bedford_F.C._logo.png

Apparently Burnley is the smallest town to have had a PL team, with a population of 73,000, and Bedford has 107,000. So you can't say Bedford is too small, although Burnley are not exactly competitive in the PL. I can see having a high-level football team in your town is exciting. And McCormack is from Bedford, although I don't know if he still lives there. Apparently he used to be a severe alcoholic and cokehead. And the American Winklevoss brothers have invested and two thirds of Real Bedford's fans live in the USA. This isn't what football is supposed to be, for me. English football is increasingly the 'World League'. Like the UK is becoming 'Global Britain' and everyone around the World is converting to speaking a debased form of English (Globish). I'd prefer things to go in the opposite direction. It seems like British people are a kind of human carpet - we go and start things, then the rest of the world is welcomed in to take them over.

Back