Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was basically a United player in 2013, then Moyes came in and vetoed it, and ended up paying 35m for Fellaini even though his release clause was 25m.

Thiago Alicantara a similar story, if memory serves.
And Fabregas apparently

Best german player in history, change my mind
<BakerNo>

franz-beckenbauer-bayern-1973-1599485152-46867.jpg

There will be one! For sure 😺 Funny you mention it as I just recently told @Arqueto about it... Or let's say I warned him <lol>no Elite Firm alliances - everyone on their own hehe

You and Changy will be working together, no doubt 😒

Surely the Elite Firm will be handling promotion and security, though? 😁

who's pissed in ur cereal today fam

dis shit is all a simulation. we're in the matrix. none of this is real.

@Carl Drogo ave a word
@LEWIS540 is a shill for the main stream media, can no longer trust him imo.

We give the Ukraines billions and billions, only reason to attack us is because our military industrial complex won't let that war end. But attacking the absolute SHITHOLE Baltimore isn't a good way to get anyone to notice anyway. People can't walk around their richest harbor at night. The police start coming round at dusk advising normal people and visitors to start heading home/indoors. A travesty what liberals running a city will turn it into.

@LEWIS540 is a shill for the main stream media, can no longer trust him imo.

We give the Ukraines billions and billions, only reason to attack us is because our military industrial complex won't let that war end. But attacking the absolute SHITHOLE Baltimore isn't a good way to get anyone to notice anyway. People can't walk around their richest harbor at night. The police start coming round at dusk advising normal people and visitors to start heading home/indoors. A travesty what liberals running a city will turn it into.
<Moyes5>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back