Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
FKW himself. One of the most egotistical, unlikeable tossers in PL history. Damn good CB but an absolute wanker of a bloke.

Without bias, Carvalho > Terry.

Terry would struggle to make my all time top 10 CBs.

If he was in charge of Jurassic Park, last scene would be him shirtless and covered in blood shooting his Uzi into a pack of T-Rex. Sure, billions of dollars would have been lost and 76 kids eaten, but the visual would be cool and he could tell himself he was the hero.

If it were Carvalho (or Rio or Kompany or Adams etc) it’d just be a well organized, profitable zoo, with barely any drama.

Last edited:

<lol><lol><lol>

Ashworth is a total can, sent an email and grassed on himself and Berrada.

"Ashworth disclosed details to Berrada of the agreement between Newcastle United and Brighton that took him to St James’ Park in summer 2022." "This would likely be a breach of confidentiality to each of Newcastle United AND Brighton."

That arbitration case he was pushing for is over before it even started

<36>

Last edited:

<lol><lol><lol>

"Ashworth disclosed details to Berrada of the agreement between Newcastle United and Brighton that took him to St James’ Park in summer 2022." "This would likely be a breach of confidentiality to each of Newcastle United AND Brighton."

<36>

You can’t dump me because I didn’t want you anyway!!!!!!!1!!1!!

Weird, especially seeing the end to the season they just had. I would have understood it earlier in the season. It looked like they were starting to click and now they start again with a new manager 🤪

I could see Chelsea being comfortably top 4 next season.

(Said it this season too, full exposure).

Mental unless they have someone to come immediately.

Klopp looms.

That's a little weird. He finished strong, and got some balance in the team. Could build on that if they (for once) signed the right players this summer
Weird, especially seeing the end to the season they just had. I would have understood it earlier in the season. It looked like they were starting to click and now they start again with a new manager 🤪
Not saying they would challenge for the title next season but in the end got into Conference League (and yes they spent crazy amount of money recently) and last 15-20 games form they kept up with Pool.
Alot of young players in the team and things were looking good going forward with Poch, players seemed to like him.

Ohh well its Chelsea

Not saying they would challenge for the title next season but in the end got into Conference League (and yes they spent crazy amount of money recently) and last 15-20 games form they kept up with Pool.
Alot of young players in the team and things were looking good going forward with Poch, players seemed to like him.

Ohh well its Chelsea

They got Europa League football bud. We get the Conference League spot if Man City wins the FA Cup

They got Europa League football bud. We get the Conference League spot if Man City wins the FA Cup
Ohh right.

Anyway had they kept Poch likely they get into top 4 with City, Arsenal and Pool. Hell top 3 finish is good shot too since Pool has new manager. But hey since Pool and Chelsea have new manager United, Newcastle, Villa and Spurs have better chance at top 4.

Ohh right.

Anyway had they kept Poch likely they get into top 4 with City, Arsenal and Pool. Hell top 3 finish is good shot too since Pool has new manager. But hey since Pool and Chelsea have new manager United, Newcastle, Villa and Spurs have better chance at top 4.

This is what people are saying has happened. Poch quit

'Apparently Poch left after the club confirmed the Premier League rejected Chelsea's sale of the Chelsea hotel as a qualifying transaction under PSR. It’s thought Chelsea could start next season with a -36 point deduction given the scale of their overspend.'

<{Joewithit}>

Mental if it's true

Last edited:
This is what people are saying has happened. Poch quit

'Apparently Poch left after the club confirmed the Premier League rejected Chelsea's sale of the Chelsea hotel as a qualifying transaction under PSR. It’s thought Chelsea could start next season with a -36 point deduction given the scale of their overspend.'

<{Joewithit}>
Ohh my -36 points

Anyway

<lol><lol><lol>

<36>
New (part) owners, same clown show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back