Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
McE3qr3.jpg
Loooool

Just started watching Dark. Time to see what all the fuss is about. Going to listen to it in German and read subtitles.

Best German tv shows all time?

Bruno is going to Citeh 😕

Just started watching Dark. Time to see what all the fuss is about. Going to listen to it in German and read subtitles.

Best German tv shows all time?

It was "OK" I'd say. Never understood the hype tbf but one of the better shows in recent years for sure.

Best German TV show > "Tatort" (Crime Scene) @Deffid ;)

It was "OK" I'd say. Never understood the hype tbf but one of the better shows in recent years for sure.

As a norwegian I am contractually obligated to say that Derrick is the goat.
Rip Horrst Tappert und Harry Klein

Depressing loss for us to Man U. :eek: I don't think it'll keep 10 Hag afloat though. Surprised at how high Chelsea are going to finish this season as well. Newcastle's season has kind of tailed off but we have had a ridiculous amount of injuries, and moving up to the top third of the PL is like merging onto a motorway, it takes time to gather that momentum. We really should be able to beat Brentford, and finish the season on a win. Which would mean we finish seventh, as Man U have an awful GD. Seventh is respectable.

<mma4>

We can build on that.

As amusing as it would be, kind of like the Balrog pulling Gandalf down with it, I can't see Sheffield United beating Spurs, so Spurs will get the EL spot. Villa are doing well for themselves lately, no Europe from 2010-2011, ECL semi finals this year, Europa next.

<mma4>

Brighton have slipped back a bit though. And the three promoted teams are going straight back down.

Excellent performance by Leeds yesterday! :) Congrats @Ignicious and good luck in the Final!

/

Prediction

Southampton 1 - 0 WBA

I stopped watching the forced state media pay tv mostly, also heard that more and more Tatort episodes go woke/left-green, but can't confirm or deny.

@BAM If I remember correctly I didn't even finish Dark, but enjoyed it early. Just didn't keep me that interested, but I'm definitely open to come back to it and give it a shot, watching it with spanish bae maybe. But I also know a lot of people who really loved it!

Deutschland 83, 86, 89 I liked; Babylon Berlin; Luden was fun; first few seasons of Charite was interesting; Ku'damm 56, 59 and 63 were also enjoyable to me.

Weißensee is an absolute recommendation from someone with DDR heritage, the Deutschland series is also about DDR/GDR but in a more funny way, Weißensee is a masterpiece in my opinion and also really shows just how insanely terrible the regime was.

As a norwegian I am contractually obligated to say that Derrick is the goat.
Rip Horrst Tappert und Harry Klein

Oh wow! That's a surprising and good pick indeed. Nice! Was that on norwegian tele then? Didn't know this was broadcasted in other countries. Like me some of these old school crime shows too.

@Deffid speaking of Tatort > Schimanski episodes :cool: no nonsense and probably as anti pc as it gets (nowadays) haha

Oh wow! That's a surprising and good pick indeed. Nice! Was that on norwegian tele then? Didn't know this was broadcasted in other countries. Like me some of these old school crime shows too.

@Deffid speaking of Tatort > Schimanski episodes :cool: no nonsense and probably as anti pc as it gets (nowadays) haha
It was on NRK (our version of BBC, no commercials) for years. Wasn't dubbed or anything like that.
Horst was a celebrity here and visited Norway pretty often if i recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPcanwrestle
Back