Prem Fred post season . . . . Champions League Final LOOMS

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I pull into a random McDonalds this morning and a guy is rugby tackled infront of my car. Turns out it was those Peado hunters FB group... needless to say I pulled over next to them and watched for 20 mins.

Okay so I pull into a random McDonalds this morning and a guy is rugby tackled infront of my car. Turns out it was those Peado hunters FB group... needless to say I pulled over next to them and watched for 20 mins.

Quite ambiguous. Hunters who are paedos or people who hunt paedos?

If you watched for 20 minutes I assume the former.

I hope WB doesn't accept the fight.
I agree. It would suck not to see this fight as I and many of us have been looking forward to it but I wouldn't hold it against WB at all if he turns it down. A point needs to be made and this has got to stop. Till needs to make weight from now on or go to MW if he misses again.

Quite ambiguous. Hunters who are paedos or people who hunt paedos?

If you watched for 20 minutes I assume the former.

Yeah former obviously. Just those FB groups you see catching the old blokes at it. They said it'll all be online soon. Was a bit strange. Would have gone mental if they threw him on my car .

Yeah former obviously. Just those FB groups you see catching the old blokes at it. They said it'll all be online soon. Was a bit strange. Would have gone mental if they threw him on my car .

did you know Rafa has Hungarian heritage?

ORNNNNNNNNNNSTEINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

fuck pool

I don't know any mug who wants Pool to win that isn't a Pool fan aside from @Concrete

Fuck them

Ronaldo 6-0 PLEASE.

I can't take it if they win tonight.

United fans will be on suicide watch, let alone me lol

I don't know any mug who wants Pool to win that isn't a Pool fan aside from @Concrete

Fuck them

Ronaldo 6-0 PLEASE.

I can't take it if they win tonight.

United fans will be on suicide watch, let alone me lol
It’d be slyly worth to see Danny go into a depression but.. HALA MADRID

It’d be slyly worth to see Danny go into a depression but.. HALA MADRID

Danny is already depressed lool, this might push him to the edge!

HALA RONALDOOOOO

Fuck Klopp

Hope Pool fans get fucked up too

Looks like @Tules likes are back on the menu boys

maxresdefault.jpg

@Tules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back