Predict the TUF Finale Fights

how high

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Well With the finale less than two weeks away try and guess which fighters will be matched up with each other on the finale!

CONFIRMED:
Tor Troeng Vs. Adam Cella

Predictions:
Finals: Uriah Hall Vs. Josh Samman

Other Matchups:
Gilbert Smith (Team Jones) Vs. Kevin Casey (Team Sonnen)
Clint Hester (Team Jones) Vs. Zak Cummings (Team Sonnen)
Bubba McDaniel (Team Jones) Vs. Luke Barnatt (Team Sonnen)
Collin Hart (Team Jones) Vs. Jimmy Quinlan (Team Sonnen)
Dylan Andrews (Team Jones) Vs. Kelvin Gastelum (Team SOnnen)

Finals: Uriah Hall vs Josh Samman

Bubba McDaniel vs Clint Hester
Luke Barnett vs Colin Hart
Kevin Gastelum vs. Dylan Andrews
Zac Cummings vs Kevin Casey
Jimmy Quinlan vs Gilbert Smith

Uriah Hall v Dylan Andrews.

They were put in front of the list of other fighters on the TUF 17 poster and this season has been full of spoils so I bet that would be it.

They were put in front of the list of other fighters on the TUF 17 poster and this season has been full of spoils so I bet that would be it.

I hope they give Andy Enz a chance just like they did John Tuck after an outstanding prelim performance. He was the guy who really made Hall work hard to get the W, with a broken arm and all.

I hope they give Andy Enz a chance just like they did John Tuck after an outstanding prelim performance. He was the guy who really made Hall work hard to get the W, with a broken arm and all.

Agreed. There was a great article on Enz that was posted just after his fight with Hall. It paints a very compelling story for bringing Enz back: http://fightland.vice.com/blog/andy-enzs-big-break

Also interesting is this paragraph about Hall that would imply that people were scared of him before the prelims as well: "Everyone clapped when each person

This. Everything about that poster, has actually taken place. Hall/Andrews in the finals.

Well With the finale less than two weeks away try and guess which fighters will be matched up with each other on the finale!

CONFIRMED:
Tor Troeng Vs. Adam Cella

Predictions:
Finals: Uriah Hall Vs. Josh Samman

Other Matchups:
Gilbert Smith (Team Jones) Vs. Kevin Casey (Team Sonnen)
Clint Hester (Team Jones) Vs. Zak Cummings (Team Sonnen)
Bubba McDaniel (Team Jones) Vs. Luke Barnatt (Team Sonnen)
Collin Hart (Team Jones) Vs. Jimmy Quinlan (Team Sonnen)
Dylan Andrews (Team Jones) Vs. Kelvin Gastelum (Team SOnnen)

I like these matchups, but I think it'll be more accurate if you swap Andrews and Samman.

I think it'll be samman who ducks out of the hall fight in the quarter finals.

For something different

Dylan Andrews vs Bubba McDaniel

For some reason I think it will be the opposite , Samman will KO Hall and win TUF .

haha you got me laugh hard lol.
Dylan going to the hospital next week.
if Samman loose to Kelvin, he won't get to fight Uriah. if he does beat Kelvin, Uriah will probably KO him in the finale. Samman to the hospital.

HALL vs. Samman

ANDREWS vs. Casey
BARNATT vs. Cummings
HESTER vs. McDaniel
TROENG vs. Cella
QUINLAN vs. Hart
GASTELUM vs. Smith

Prediction for Finale

Hall vs Andrews

Hall beats Andrews in first fight
Samman beats Kelvin

Herpes face shits himself when he realizes he can't duck Hall anymore and phones in his leg injury. Dana holds a impromptu fight between Kelvin and Andrews. Andrews wins for a spot on the final. Andrews wins the rematch against Clubber Lane a la Rocky like comeback.

I think the final will be Uriah vs Kelvin. I have a feeling Kelvin will get the upset over Josh. So one fight will have to be Team Jones vs Team Jones. Best choice for that is either semifinalists Josh vs Dylan or wildcard contenders Bubba vs Clint. Going with Bubba vs Clint...

Uriah/Kelvin, if Kelvin's wrestling is good enough he could shock people and win the whole thing
Bubba/Clint, Clint should win this to prove he was the right wildcard choice
Gilbert/Kevin, muscular black guys that gas easily, also probably the two worst fighters; could go either way
Dylan/Jimmy, because Dylan has already beaten Zak and Luke; I'd pick Dylan to win this
Josh/Luke, better style matchup than Collin/Luke; Josh should win
Collin/Zak, better style matchup than Collin/Luke; Collin should win

They may not even use all the TUF fighters. Alternatively, they could use TUF prelim fighters. There's a few guys that didn't look bad in their prelim losses.

Tonight is the last episode before Saturday's finale.

Back