• Lion King

• Toy Story

• Frozen

• Inside Out

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That but also Floyd-Conor should happen in a Roman Empire themed ring and maybe they have a gladiator fight (but with weapons made of wood so there is not a televised death).
WM24_03302008jg_3822.JPG

wm2455brassknucks.jpg

That but also Floyd-Conor should happen in a Roman Empire themed ring and maybe they have a gladiator fight (but with weapons made of wood so there is not a televised death).

you dream dis?

@frenzy Cesaro was on Jericho's podcast yesterday and he said a woman in the crowd had a sign saying he's her daddy and he had to ask his friend what it meant and he didn't understand the whole thing at all. Made me think of your Rollins story.

Story time LOL

So I was texting this girl (9.5/10 easily) a few months ago, few flirty exchanges and whatnot, planned to meet up but it didn't end up happening, nothing bad happened our schedules just clashed way too much. It's fine. haven't spoken to her since

She starts going out w someone about a month and a half later who happens to be a friend of mine from primary school, haven't spoken to him since we left primary about 11 yrs ago

So on Monday they break up, y/day she likes my gym selfie on FB. This morning he takes the effort to type in my name, go to my profile and press the "haha" emotion thing instead of the like button on the same photo. That jealousy LOL
<WhoJeff>

top comments
dudes nose looks like the ghost vehicle from halo lmao

I'd rather have ariels nose than his

{<jordan}

Leonard keeping it classy. Fine interview.

Went with Aladdin for the Robin Williams genie, best comedic character ever. Shout out to Beauty and the Beast, I will fight you if you think it's too soppy.

laccasweat playing today in an hour

won't be able to watch it but he scores 4

IGA3O_Fj

Just watched the press conference. Holy shit Conor was on fire, he cuts a mean promo. I felt like I was watching a WWE event.

Just watched the press conference. Holy shit Conor was on fire, he cuts a mean promo. I felt like I was watching a WWE event.

Yet there's 1 or 2 lunatics in here that think Floyd came out on top.

$

@frenzy Cesaro was on Jericho's podcast yesterday and he said a woman in the crowd had a sign saying he's her daddy and he had to ask his friend what it meant and he didn't understand the whole thing at all. Made me think of your Rollins story.
i have a feeling, rollins would know just exactly what i meant

DLweQ01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back