Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chules disregarding the WC two hours after it finished, ruthless. You didn't give yourself a birfday mascot.

Gonna be hilarious watching Warnock try to stay relevant with Piers Morgan level strawmanning & his avg guy in the street tard schtick

Chules disregarding the WC two hours after it finished, ruthless. You didn't give yourself a birfday mascot.

Chules birfday and everyday mascot:

Lynn+Gunn+2018+Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+3ANqAWxo8rEl.jpg

My heart.

Do hope Cardiff find a decent replacement before Xmas though. Good to have them back in Prem.

Gonna be hilarious watching Warnock try to stay relevant with Piers Morgan level strawmanning & his avg guy in the street tard schtick
Early FF tip for you - Sean Morrison

Will score a lot of goals from set pieces next season

you see that counter attack against England yesterday where Pickford saved it?

What a move!

Belgium were the most exciting to watch this time, 2nd best team by some distance.

It's not just this one, through the group, the epic comeback against Japan, Brazil and England(both times) they scored some great goals on the counter playing blistering and vibrant attacking football.

I wreck you guys at the world cup fantasy now do I take my talents to the prem league?

I barely follow it, maybe I'll get into it more

I wreck you guys at the world cup fantasy now do I take my talents to the prem league?

I barely follow it, maybe I'll get into it more
Blokey would piss all over you

You could probably beat Rawex though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back