PPV May 20th Haney vs Lomachenko Top Rank

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fixed that for you.

U have nothing left but derision and mockery, so it seems.

There is no loma fan club. Therr is however a club of loma haters on this forum.... Virtually all the commentators and boxing pros are Americans who now think lomachemkko won had predicted before the fight a handy haney win. So therr is no bias in them pr pro loma - the opposite actually.

U have nothing left but derision and mockery, so it seems.

There is no loma fan club. Therr is however a club of loma haters on this forum.... Virtually all the commentators and boxing pros are Americans who now think lomachemkko won had predicted before the fight a handy haney win. So therr is no bias in them pr pro loma - the opposite actually.
ou literally announced to everyone that you don't understand the rules of the sport already in the scoring discussion. You're kind of clowning yourself at this point. You can't display total ignorance of the scoring system and then continue to argue about scores.

ou literally announced to everyone that you don't understand the rules of the sport already in the scoring discussion. You're kind of clowning yourself at this point. You can't display total ignorance of the scoring system and then continue to argue about scores.
But didn’t you see his “notes” he finally “accessed” (wrote for the first time) in his phone from the “other night” ? The most comprehensive description of the fight through the eyes of an unbiased honest youngfella

is there a website for boxing like mmadecisions, where the official decision results are presented along with members of media's scorecards? id be very curious to see how other people in the know saw the fight as it happened.

https://www.boxingscene.com/stevens...ko-done-not-anymore-id-love-fight-him--174898
^ Shakur with a very good take here. suggests rematching Loma to crush any doubt in the fans' minds, similar to what Floyd did with Maidana and Castillo.
come to think of it, id love to see Shakur/Haney. id be pulling for Shakur to win as he's not only a better fighter but also has a much more exciting style. it helps that he seems way cooler as a person than Haney.

is there a website for boxing like mmadecisions, where the official decision results are presented along with members of media's scorecards? id be very curious to see how other people in the know saw the fight as it happened.

https://www.boxingscene.com/stevens...ko-done-not-anymore-id-love-fight-him--174898
^ Shakur with a very good take here. suggests rematching Loma to crush any doubt in the fans' minds, similar to what Floyd did with Maidana and Castillo.
come to think of it, id love to see Shakur/Haney. id be pulling for Shakur to win as he's not only a better fighter but also has a much more exciting style. it helps that he seems way cooler as a person than Haney.

A rematch is likely the best option as the fight was damn close and the decision is questionable (I scored it for Haney, I’m just not ignoring the debate). That being said PPV sales weren’t stellar the first time around, Haney is likely to go up, I just don’t see it happening.

You are out of sync with most of rhe boxing world in your view of the fight...
So are you. NOBODY has scored the fight with any 10-8 rounds. Your score literally contained TEN out of the 12 rounds being 10-8 rounds.

So why don't you apply your same logic to your ridiculous scorecard that is "out of sync with most of rhe boxing world in your view of the fight????"

A rematch is likely the best option as the fight was damn close and the decision is questionable (I scored it for Haney, I’m just not ignoring the debate). That being said PPV sales weren’t stellar the first time around, Haney is likely to go up, I just don’t see it happening.
yeah, i dont think itll happen either. which is unfortunate. Shakur is right though; this slim victory is gonna hound Haney for the rest of his career.
do you know of any site like mmadecisions but for boxing?

yeah, i dont think itll happen either. which is unfortunate. Shakur is right though; this slim victory is gonna hound Haney for the rest of his career.
do you know of any site like mmadecisions but for boxing?

I’m sure such sites do exist, I just don’t know them.

Not that I'm aware of but there likely are some small scale lesser known sites that collect media scores from around the web. Occasionally MMA Decisions will do it for boxing fights but it can't be relied upon. After all, it was created mainly just to cover MMA fights. As far as fan scoring goes there are some popular sites that exist for boxing — Eye On The Ring being one of them. BoxRec also has their own system for fan scoring.

I clearly don't display ignorance about the scorong system as I understand why judges tend to score the way they do. The way I score is how I believe they ought to score fights to accord more to reality.

But didn’t you see his “notes” he finally “accessed” (wrote for the first time) in his phone from the “other night” ? The most comprehensive description of the fight through the eyes of an unbiased honest youngfella

From the tone dis0layed by your posts I am probably considerably.older than you.

So are you. NOBODY has scored the fight with any 10-8 rounds. Your score literally contained TEN out of the 12 rounds being 10-8 rounds.

So why don't you apply your same logic to your ridiculous scorecard that is "out of sync with most of rhe boxing world in your view of the fight????"

Like I said Lready, the way I scored the fight is how I think all fights ought to be scored. In this respect I disagree with their views on it being a close fight that lomachneko won as I think it was pretty clear that he won. On the other hand your views are more oit of sync with the views of the boxing world than mine since u believe he clearly lost...

Like I said Lready, the way I scored the fight is how I think all fights ought to be scored. In this respect I disagree with their views on it being a close fight that lomachneko won as I think it was pretty clear that he won. On the other hand your views are more oit of sync with the views of the boxing world than mine since u believe he clearly lost...
Your word salad is not needed, nobody cares . Again, why don't you apply your same logic to your cope embarrasment of a score????

Your word salad is not needed, nobody cares . Again, why don't you apply your same logic to your cope embarrasment of a score????
So u admit by word and deed u didn't evne bother to understand what I was saying before purporting to reply to my post...

So u admit by word and deed u didn't evne bother to understand what I was saying before purporting to reply to my post...
No sir, that's not what happened, just like Loma didn't win the fight. Why does the consensus of fans matter for others scorecards but not your 10-8 travesty?

Oh man can you just get over it and move on? There’s fresh matchups ahead better on paper than this one. Get excited about something else.

No sir, that's not what happened, just like Loma didn't win the fight. Why does the consensus of fans matter for others scorecards but not your 10-8 travesty?

? The consensus of fans is pretty much overwhelming that lomachenko won...

? The consensus of fans is pretty much overwhelming that lomachenko won...
The consensus of fans is that there were no 10-8 rounds. Your own score is debunked by your own criteria.
Also being a fan does not make anyone credible. As we have seen your fan card is worse than the "crooked" judges card.

Back