*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
we lead, you follow
give yourself time

I don't understand how a moron like Dana can get so fucking rich. I guess it's because he's so good at lying.

Btw, fuck Dana White and fuck weak ass slapping. He's slowly bringing the UFC down and down. It gives what is already a niche sport an even worse name.

Last edited:
Power Slap will never be as big as the Ball Kicking Championship, that’s where the real money is.

Lmaoo. Thas the funny thing, as stupid as power slap is... all sports can kind of be reduced to the same stupidity. It is the ball kicking championship. How retarded.

The Face Punching game. Face puncher 1 v Face puncher 2 for the World Face Punching Belt.

Thing is though,
I think fighting is far less stupid than soccer etc. and poetic and primal, because we're practicing / using survival skills against each other. To see who the fittest is to survive. It's hard to get realer and more meaningful than that. Wheras kicking a fkn ball in a net with a team of random guys who were born on the same bit of land or uniformed by the same millionaire is p retarded.

I wonder if the so-called fans still actually enjoy it if if they have fallen into a sunk-cost fallacy. It's so dumb and repetitive I can't imagine staying entertained, unless you have made it your entire personality and can't admit you liked such a ridiculous dumpster fire.

I have never watched it, can't remember ever before entering a thread about it. But took a peek here on this last page of this thread.

Glad I did, maaan you really summed it up lol.

You guys talking trash about it have probably never even given it a chance and actually watched an event. If you had then you would realize how much training the athletes go through to prepare for these events they aren’t just random guys off the street.

Power slap is awesome and it’s here to stay. The numbers don’t lie. Nowadays with how boring the ufc product is if there was a ufc event and a power slap event on at the same time I’d watch power slap no question.

It's 2 people slapping eachother, a lot of the time palm strikes, no dodging allowed, most of the competitors have an IQ somewhere in the ballpark of 40... This is like dumb shit young guys do while drunk, it's not a sport..

I wonder if the so-called fans still actually enjoy it if if they have fallen into a sunk-cost fallacy. It's so dumb and repetitive I can't imagine staying entertained, unless you have made it your entire personality and can't admit you liked such a ridiculous dumpster fire.
I sadly find it very entertaining. I'm just in awe that people will voluntarily compete in it and I'm not gonna lie that it's fun to watch. I actually seen/witnessed "Slap Jesus" in South Lake Tahoe right before the first season started outside a brewery. He lived up to his rep. To be fair the UFC has been pretty watered down and boring as of late.

Guaranteed CTE for 2k a pop. It's Dana's dream. No more paying fighters who might do something as horrible as wrestle, a whopping 12k to fight in the UFC!

Dana says that Power Slap will be bigger than the UFC because it's easier to understand and participate in than MMA​

They say the same thing about axe throwing and other easier sports that all can do .. but not fighting back as in slap contests is ridiculous wait your turn is not easy.

You guys talking trash about it have probably never even given it a chance and actually watched an event. If you had then you would realize how much training the athletes go through to prepare for these events they aren’t just random guys off the street.

Power slap is awesome and it’s here to stay. The numbers don’t lie. Nowadays with how boring the ufc product is if there was a ufc event and a power slap event on at the same time I’d watch power slap no question.
how embarrassing

He might be right. It's not like MMA is some high brow activity, and most of the fans just want KOs.

why do you guys hate it? it's not my cup of tea but i thought everyone wanted fighters to get paid? there's a few former MMA fighters who are getting paid in this that they'd never get in MMA because they're not good.

I'd rather watch a Power Slap 10 second knockout than another Moreno fight

why do you guys hate it? it's not my cup of tea but i thought everyone wanted fighters to get paid? there's a few former MMA fighters who are getting paid in this that they'd never get in MMA because they're not good.
They are getting paid even less than fighters

Back