Post your song covers (songs you've recorded yourself playing) here

Crimson Glory

Go Pack Go!
@red
Reaction score
Figured this thread would be a good idea to make if anyone wanted to post any covers of songs they've done, or post some of your originals or whatever. Any performance you've done yourself or even a friends performance.

Here's a few of mine:

^A little sloppy at the beginning, learned the whole thing in one day so wasn't my best performance

^Video quality isn't the best, was still learning how to use good lighting with my new camera

^Cover of a local band, this is the original:

Feel free to post whatever you have, interested too see the talent of this forum.

Great job bro. I'm jelly

Not really a cover guy. But this sorta counts.. I think lol

I actually just made one tonight when I was bored, I only had a small desk mic to record so it's a bit rough. The original song is a lot different(and better).

Figured this thread would be a good idea to make if anyone wanted to post any covers of songs they've done, or post some of your originals or whatever. Any performance you've done yourself or even a friends performance.

Here's a few of mine:

^A little sloppy at the beginning, learned the whole thing in one day so wasn't my best performance

^Video quality isn't the best, was still learning how to use good lighting with my new camera

^Cover of a local band, this is the original:

Feel free to post whatever you have, interested too see the talent of this forum.

Nice playing I can only dream of playing like that

How long you been playing guitar I've always wanted to learn but never did
I'm on my 13th year now, started when I was 13, I'll be 26 in July.

It's never too late to start my man, practice for an hour or two everyday, start with easy stuff, and get yourself a decent guitar teacher.

Guitar starter packs are pretty cheap too, around 200 dollars, I started on a Fender Squire that came with everything you needed like an amp, patch chord, guitar strap, tuner etc.

Lots of Black Metal stuff is mostly just simple chords and tremolo picking, it wouldn't take you long to be able to play some stuff like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back