Post all the clever stuff Mayweather has said in this thread

Pretty boy Floyd wasnt clever but he did use the rich guy stchick that rappers have used since the 90s. He told Ricky Hatton he would never have diamond rings and so on, then flaunted his diamond rings

People in this thread who don't know shit about Floyd, lmao. Repeating the same "he can't read" jokes from 2 years ago, go back and watch his fight interviews from the Pretty Boy Floyd era if you want to see trash talk, the very same shit Conor has been copying for the past 3 years or so.

Mayweather didn't get to where he is now by being "dumber than a box of rocks". Insane.
U haven't answered the question motharucka

He's never lost, and has way more money than Conor. The question is, what will Conor have to say to him? He certainly won't be changing any "bum life" in this one..

Conor talked shit before he was rich and he will have PLENTY against Floyd.

His pussy style.
Him ducking Pac forever
The fact that hes just a boxer and if Conor wanted to he could destroy him at anytime.
He cant finish a fight to save his life.
His last fight sold 400k nobody gives a shit about him anymore.

And thats just what I can come up with in 2 mins.

I remember he once said MMA was made by white boys with beer guts who couldn't box right or something. I'll have to find it.

Edit: found it.

Last edited:
i was entertained at the walsh/davis presser when mayweather said he was 40 and would still kick the 3 walsh brothers' asses in the same night. of course, it being true aids in the delivery.

"I'm a gorilla I'm a dog, I'm a dog im a gorilla"

These were cringey to me
All those quotes and you pick just one thing so you can call it cringey? The facts are there, McGregor stole his whole shit from Floyd and it seems to me you don't want to accept it. Not just the money shit either but practically everything. Conor had some good original shit back in the day but those days are gone. I'd say Floyd would more than "match" him if it came to just talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back