Possible upset at ufc 200?

El Brocko is going to come at Hunt with an intense velocity the likes of which he has never before seen, the fight will start and Hunt will already be on his back with an Albino Gorilla dropping donkey kong fists of fury on his face. I feel bad for Hunto :( he's just the wrong guy.
Oh, he will come at a high velocity alright, but Hunt is going to play the matador and will evade Brocko's probably crappy shot and let him collide head first with the fence, the impact will knock him out and he will become the first person to ever be KO'd by the fence.

The betting odds for Aldo-Edgar are near even. I think Nunes could capitalize on one of Mieshas lazy strikes and swarm her like she did Mcmann, as long as she does it in the first round.

DC has a really good chance to beat Jones. And I don't know how much of an "upset" it would be for hardcore fans but I see Frank Edgar teeing off on Jose Aldo.

I think Nunes, could pull it off. Her last fight was somewhat impressive. What do you guys think?

Discuss!!!

No. Tate is going to dismantle her, she's improved leaps and bounds. I have no idea who will upset who at 200. I kind of have a feeling Cormier catches Jones though and an early 1st Rd ko

Jones looked bad last fight and I think he looks bad again at 200

I think Nunes, could pull it off. Her last fight was somewhat impressive. What do you guys think?

Discuss!!!

I thought her last fight was underwhelming, she looked totally shot mid way through the second round.

No. Tate is going to dismantle her, she's improved leaps and bounds. I have no idea who will upset who at 200. I kind of have a feeling Cormier catches Jones though and an early 1st Rd ko

Jones looked bad last fight and I think he looks bad again at 200
Well unless Jones has another year and a half layoff and his mothers other leg gets amputated and he theres a last minute fighter change I don't know why you would expect him to have another bad fight.

i think Pena is a big fav over Zingano
I think Pena is gonna have a helluva time trying to bully Cat . I know it's been a while since Cat fought but a big favorite is quite the reach.

The best underdog bets are Lesnar and Nunes. Lesnar because I would have him as a slight favorite rather than an underdog. Nunes because she pays out at almost 3 to 1 and I think she certainly has a real chance to win although I would bet on Tate if it was an even money bet.

Lesnar by GNP within the 1st minute.... isn't an "upset" for those that can see it coming!

upload_2016-7-3_6-21-22.png

Browne beating Cain could be one of the possible upsets. Cain is so inactive and we don't really know if he is showing up injured again. He is much better than Browne imo, but HW can be unpredictable. so I would go with that fight

Enrique Marin aka Ricky Martin beats Sage Northcutt by sub.

Discuss!!!

I can't believe for a second you actually watched her last fight in any kind of sober or lucid state if you were impressed with her last fight. One more round and she would have been finished easily.

Well unless Jones has another year and a half layoff and his mothers other leg gets amputated and he theres a last minute fighter change I don't know why you would expect him to have another bad fight.

Maybe not and you're probably right.

Back